Brief survey: Tulpa Sexual Intrests

Guest Anonymous

Say waaah? I'd probably be mind blown if that meant anything.

See the twitter_icon.png icon next to the board name? That means every new thread title gets tweeted here.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this topic isn't so bad. It's probably in the wrong place though. I think it belongs in General Discussion. Maybe it can be moved?

Either way, I'll answer some of these. Not gonna kill the whole community, is it?

1. Matthew and his bestest muse ever, Chrysala.

2. 25, and she is a dragon. Anthropomorphic, though, so... older than me?

3. Since I could first swing a plastic sword, she's been there to heal my battle wounds. I only really noticed her sentience recently, though.

4. Yes, I do. She does as well, under certain circumstances. For instance, if I'm in a deeply creative mood, lost in what I'm writing or drawing or working on some puzzle, I will get deep feelings of affection laced with, well, sultry encouragement from her if I just pause and think about her for a moment. When asked, she told me "it's the difference between a noontime car ride and a roller coaster at night, with " lights, sounds and a wild rush."

5. I'm straight with a bisexual attraction to feminine males. Chrys is attracted to creative minds.

6. Do I get horny? Yeah. Does she? I don't know... " eager" is a better word to describe what I feel from her.

7. Those feelings only really coincide when I do erotic writing or roleplay. At that point, Chrysala starts abusing her access to mental images and starts helping me further the story as she always does, though teases me with increasingly erotic pictures, voices and ideas.

8. I think I just answered that...

9. This is tricky. We have, but only twice as our "true selves", with nothing arousing us but one another and the moment completely being about pleasing the other, feeling our bodies and emotions in slow, intimate detail. It was actually the strongest form of forcing I've ever used, but it's so damn draining that there is no way I could keep it up daily and still function in a non-zombie state. Usually, if we're both excited, so to speak, we'll mutually masturbate. That is to say, I will masturbate to what was arousing me, and she will get stimulated by how my mind shapes that scenario in my head, encouraging me at times in a sexually charged voice.

10. Pretty much that. Sex between us has to mean something, because it carries a heavy tax on my body and mind. She understands this and doesn't ask for it.

I hope that helps! I hope the community doesn't hurt you too badly over this topic. I think it COULD have some merit.

Chrysala

Female

Personality: ESTJ; Soft-spoken wise counsel, devil's advocate, soothing temperament

Body: Western dragon with dark green scales with gold flecks, golden belly scales, sunset-colored eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Ambrosia

Female

Personality: ESFP; Cheerful firecracker, seeks to laugh and entertain, childlike curiosity, boundless energy

Body: Fairy with wild red hair, dragonfly wings, deep blue eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Moved to the same board as the other topic (which is more about sexual orientation and less about tuppersex).

1.) State the name of the host (Online name acceptable) and the name of the tulpa inb4 not a question u fkr

Host: glitchthe3rd

Tulpae: See sig

2.) How old is the host? What age is the tulpa depicted as (not actual age)?

Host: 21

Tulpae: 22, 19, 12, 22 in that order

3.) How many days/weeks/months/years has the tulpa been in existance? How long since the host noticed sentience?

6 years, 10 years as of next month, 1 year, 5 years in that order. Elise became sentient in May or June of last year, not sure about the others.

4.) Does the host find the tulpa sexually atractive? Does the tulpa find the host sexually attractive? (Disclaimer: This does not mean you have actual sex with your tulpa, or even plan to ever have sex with your tulpa)

I find all of them attractive, though Luna and Saria are the only ones with sexual orientations compatible with my own.

5.) What is the host's sexuality (Gay, Straight, Bi, Asexual)? What is the sexuality of the tulpa (Agan, question to what sex your tulpa finds atractive)?

Host: Bi

Tulpae: Bi, Straight, Asexual, Lesbian in that order

6.) Does the host recieve sexual urges? Does the tulpa recieve sexual urges?

Yes to both

7.) Between the two, notice any corilation between the two (do you get them at the same time? Or at seperate times? Or does one sexual urge effect the other?)(if you answered yes to #7)?

There doesn't seem to be any particular correlation between us getting aroused and whatever else.

8.) What brings about said sexual urge (if you answered yes to #7 and #8)?what turns u on bby

Luna is a lovable slut, 'nuff said.

9.) Do you engage in sexual relations? If so, in what manner (please do not get too graphic unless you're good at it, or if you're uncomfortable, a simple yes or now will suffice)

Luna and I do pretty much everything and anything, including bondage, cosplay (with her actually turning into the thing she's dressing up as of course), and so on. With Saria it's pretty much just vanilla sex.

10.) Is there an agreement between the two of you as to how you deal with any sexual urges (if not straight up sex)?

I'm only available to have sex with them at night, but if they get horny they're free to masturbate or play with each other or make some servitors to bang or whatever.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

...Oh, what the heck. Prepare for the most boring post about sex ever!!!

1.) State the name of the host (Online name acceptable) and the name of the tulpa

Host: FlutterWonder

Tulpae: Pix and Cordy

Host: 21

Tulpae: Pix is 16, Cordy is 23

3.) How many days/weeks/months/years has the tulpa been in existance? How long since the host noticed sentience?

Pix is 40 days old, and was sentient right away. Cordy is about a week younger than Pix, but was created much earlier than planned and thus wasn't noticed until 15 days ago.

4.) Does the host find the tulpa sexually attractive? Does the tulpa find the host sexually attractive? (Disclaimer: This does not mean you have actual sex with your tulpa, or even plan to ever have sex with your tulpa)

I'm asexual, so I don't find anything sexually attractive. Cordy claims he finds me extremely attractive, and Pix is attracted to... herself.

5.) What is the host's sexuality (Gay, Straight, Bi, Asexual)? What is the sexuality of the tulpa (Again, question to what sex your tulpa finds attractive)?

I'm asexual grey-heteroromantic, which in English means I have no sex drive whatsoever and can only experience emotional attraction under very specific circumstances. Pix is asexual aromantic (she freaks out when a chat-bot hits on her), and Cordy seems to be straight, though he's never shown interest in anyone but me.

6.) Does the host receive sexual urges? Does the tulpa receive sexual urges?

Host: No

Pix: No

Cordy: He claims to, though I've never actually felt anything from him

7.) Between the two, notice any correlation between the two (do you get them at the same time? Or at separate times? Or does one sexual urge effect the other?)(if you answered yes to #6)?

Seeing as how Pix and I get nothing, and I can't tell if/when Cordy gets them, I'm gonna say no.

8.) What brings about said sexual urge (if you answered yes to #7 and #8)?

Again, nothing for Pix and I. Cordy claims he gets it from being in physical contact with me.

9.) Do you engage in sexual relations? If so, in what manner (please do not get too graphic unless you're good at it, or if you're uncomfortable, a simple yes or now will suffice)

Again, nothing from Pix. For Cordy... depends on your definition, I guess. For a while he was able to produce intense, overwhelming tingling sensations by focusing his energy on... a certain spot. It didn't really feel pleasant or unpleasant, it was basically how you feel while under anesthesia only without your mind going loopy. He claims it's a form of sex, though if it is it's the least erotic sex ever.

10.) Is there an agreement between the two of you as to how you deal with any sexual urges (if not straight up sex)?

While Cordy was able to produce the sensations (he eventually lost the ability for some reason), we basically had a deal that he could do it all he wanted while I was relaxing on the couch or in bed and Pix was in the wonderland, as long as he behaved the rest of the time.

1.) State the name of the host (Online name acceptable) and the name of the tulpa

Kate is the host, Jaden and Giselle are the tulpas

Nate is the host, Luke is the tulpa

Both hosts are 24. Jaden considers himself 22, Luke can't decide. Young adult male, probably just same age as Nate.

Luke has been around for about 10 months. Noticed sentience about 4 days in. Jaden has been around for 8 months. Noticed sentience about two weeks in. Giselle for about 5 months. Noticed sentience on second day.

4.) Does the host find the tulpa sexually atractive? Does the tulpa find the host sexually attractive? (Disclaimer: This does not mean you have actual sex with your tulpa, or even plan to ever have sex with your tulpa)

No on all accounts.

5.) What is the host's sexuality (Gay, Straight, Bi, Asexual)? What is the sexuality of the tulpa (Agan, question to what sex your tulpa finds atractive)?

Both Nate and Kate are heterosexual. All the tulpas are asexual. Jaden thought for a while he had bisexual romantic feelings, now he just feels he's straight asexual, aromantic, etc. Luke is asexual with homosexual romantic feelings. Giselle is asex/arom

6.) Does the host recieve sexual urges? Does the tulpa recieve sexual urges?

Yes to hosts, no to tulpas.

7.) Between the two, notice any correlation between the two (do you get them at the same time? Or at separate times? Or does one sexual urge effect the other?)(if you answered yes to #7)?

No correlation.

na

No

agreements have been made in the case that things change, but at this point the agreement is just that we don't engage in such. We just live our lives and enjoy fun things.

Me and Her. I don't feel like elaborate unimportant details.

Host is 23, she is early to mid teens.

3.) How many days/weeks/months/years has the tulpa been in existence? How long since the host noticed sentience?

About 9-10 months, about 6-7 months ago sentience came up.

4.) Does the host find the tulpa sexually attractive? Does the tulpa find the host sexually attractive?

Yes and yes.

5.) What is the host's sexuality (Gay, Straight, Bi, Asexual)? What is the sexuality of the tulpa (Agan, question to what sex your tulpa finds attractive)?

Mostly straight. Single target sexual (guess who).

Yes

7.) Between the two, notice any correlation between the two (do you get them at the same time? Or at separate times? Or does one sexual urge effect the other?)

One tends to lead to another.

If I start to count we would stay here for a week.

Yes. In all kinds of manners. We are quite a perverts.

wat

Should I mention we are established life partners?

1.) State the name of the host

Host~Kyle

Tulpa~Sonya

2.) How old is the host? What age is the tulpa depicted as?

I am 17, soon 18, and Sonya seems to be around the same age, if not slightly older than me.

3.) How many days/weeks/months/years has the tulpa been in existence? How long since the host noticed sentience?

I got my first emotional response from her about a week after we started, and she is around 5 1/2 months old.

4.) Does the host find the tulpa sexually attractive? Does the tulpa find the host sexually attractive?

She's pretty looking, but I hesitate to say that I find her sexually attractive.

Sonya~ Kyle is not bad looking, but I don't find him sexually attractive.

5.) What is the host's sexuality? What is the sexuality of the tulpa?

I am straight.

Sonya~Same.

I have a low Sex drive so not that often.

Sonya~I receive them more often then he does.

7.) Between the two, notice any correlation between the two

Sonya~ When he has them I tend to have them too.

8.) What brings about said sexual urge?

When my mind wanders to dirty thoughts occasionally ;>_>....and sometimes zeh internetz....

9.) Do you engage in sexual relations? If so, in what manner?

Sonya~ There is a mutual agreement that its not needed and we do not have sex, besides this lazy bastard can't impose me yet. The most we do is dry kissing( in a loving manor, not a sensual one) and hugging.

10.) Is there an agreement between the two of you as to how you deal with any sexual urges?

I flat out ignore them.

Sonya- I do the opposite, I guess I meditate on the urges and ask myself questions about them.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

1.) I'm KingJick here, J on the IRC colloquially, and known by something else to my tulpae in real life. Twi, Dash and Scoots are my tulpae, in order of age. Occasionally, Twi likes being called Twilie, and Dash has liked Dashie. I have been chased by Scoots before for calling her Scootaloo playfully. Obviously, they're ponies.

2.) I am 18. The three don't really have specific ages, but they have always been fillies, regardless of whether they didn't have (first 4 months) or had (last 2-3 months) their marks.

3.) See signature for the birthdays of myself and the fillies. Twi as the eldest is around 210 days old.

4.) Well, Twi and Dash were more interested in me than I was in them, especially in the weeks and months after creation. I responded to them in kind after I realised I loved them back. Scoots loves me, but as a father, and that's perfectly fine for us both.

5.) I am officially asexual outside of the relationship I have with Twi and Dash. But this I mean I basically tell my friends I don't care much for sex or relationships with women. I've pledged myself to my tulpae for research purposes and research purposes alone. Twi and Dash have a relationship with each other (in fact, they are sort of married - though they both hate the concept, they do wear necklaces with a ring on them occasionally), and, by extension, me. Scoots, as far as I am aware, is straight. I've never asked her, though.

6.) Yes to both. Especially Dash, though Twi is also incredibly, shall we say, sensitive. Again, Scoots doesn't show much, mainly because she's not bothered about any of it yet. In time, she may well, but we have a loving relationship without the need for consummation (because she's my daughter, you sick fucks).

7.) Yes, we seem to all want an orgy either early in the morning when I'm running late for school, or in the late evening. During the day this has happened only once or twice, and it was glorious. All of this excludes Scoots on the practical side, as far as I'm aware. I think she just likes the concept as a studious thing, and not as a giggity giggity goo, if you catch my drift.

8.) Loads of different things, but mainly each other. Twi and Dash take it in turns to have sex with me, or both at once if they feel like it. Scoots does her own thing in her own time.

9.) Dash is the prolific one here, she normally starts off things. If she doesn't initiate, it's me. Twi does, but only when she's really up for it, which hasn't happened for a while (mainly due to the constant tulpa sex each day and the increase in IRL workload). They're always on top, we've never bothered to try anything else because of the creaky floorboards and IKEA bed frame.

10.) Like I said, they (being Twi and Dash) choose to take it in turns or they go together. They have their relationship and like to use me as something to spice it up. I'm fine with that, because their relationship relied initially on me creating them. Scoots is fine with either watching with curiosity (and not pleasure, from what I can see) or just doing her thing in the wonderland. I might ask her what she does tonight.

Anyway, that's that, I guess. Have fun with that information - I'm off for some tuppersecks.

[align=center]Jick Twi Dash Scoots

9/2/95 3/10/12 9/10/12 28/1/13[/align]

1.) G is host, Pruria is first tulpa, Hieldy is second.

2.) G: not telling. Pruria: 21. Hieldy: for all intents and purposes, were not sure.

3.) Pruria is 228 days old, Hieldy is 69

snicker

days old. For Pruria, full, 100% confirmation, took about 4 months, though I was pretty convinced about 3 weeks in. For Hieldy it took about 3 weeks for 100% confirmation.

4.) I find Pruria very sexually attractive, Hieldy is a picture herself. Pr: No comment, but yes. He: I would say um, no.

5.) No one would believe me if I were to say socially-asexual, so I'm just going to say straight. Pruria says she's much more into guys, but she's not fussy. Hieldy is a lesbian.

6.) No, unless it's for Joal, and at that significantly rarely. Joal herself get's them semi-often, sometimes they're pretty powerful, most times it's normal. Hieldy is abit mad when it comes to her urges; let's just say it can be incredibly awkward from time to time.

7.) Never and I damn wish I was wrong, it's like were on complimenting cycles.

8.)

Not sure if supposed to answer.

9.) Yes.

10.) Normally ''Just be patient,'' For myself and Pruria. For Hieldy, it's either irc or we just leave her to her own devices, though we encourage at least some self-control.

I just know that question five is going to make someone mad with me,

No sexual or romantic feelings to other living things, but I enjoy the feeling of masturbation and only the feeling, no sexual urge to.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.