Host sexuality and tulpa's gender?

hbenton

What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?

• I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)

Purely out of curiousity/science: What sex is your first/primary tulpa, and what's your sexual preference? I wonder if there might be a correlation between the two.

EDIT: I realize after the fact that I misspelled "preference" like a million times, but I'm not sure I can fix it without invalidating all the votes! I went through the trouble of double checking, even, but only now realized my error. One of the perils of copy+pasting, I suppose.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been many questions like this before, but regardless; my tulpa is a male, and I like women. so.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

There have been many questions like this before, but regardless;

Forgive me. I did not see any threads similar when I did a search.

(Also, you managed to post before I could finish the poll!)

Don't worry, I still voted.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I'm a bisexual girl, and I have one tulpa of each sex. :0 My "primary" tulpa is female, though.

Personally, I don't believe that my sexuality much affected the sexes of my tulpae, as from the beginning I knew that my relationship with them would be platonic. It was like selecting (or learning) the sex of my children.

Love from Moira, Elias, Night, and their gracious host, Sylph. ♥

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up, if only you try!"

- Dr. Seuss

• 6 months later...

Bump.

♀ / XX, 50/50 bisexual. Primary tulpa is androgynous, but auxiliary and ancillary emergent forms are male and female respectively. I believe I've also had agender tulpas in the past.

I'm male, and I'm mostly straight, though I have liked other guys before, but I wouldn't 'really' consider myself bi. But that's beside the point.

Raid is female (that seems to be trend around here, having a tulpa of the opposite gender) and despises sex. She can sit through a sex scene in a movie, or laugh at a perverted joke, but real sex disgusts her.

Personally, I made her hate sex, because I didn't want her being exposed to sexual energy. It's too powerful, and I'm too inexperienced to deal with it, if it ever found a way into her essence, so I made her this way to be safe.

I've heeded the warnings of sex-addicted succubus tulpae, and these stories scare me. I don't want to be going about my business and suddenly have Raid rape the shit out of me. So, hatred towards sex, it is.

Maybe if I ever make another tulpa (lol as if) I might give them more liberty in their sexual preferences, but for my first tulpa.....lolsexsux.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)