Host sexuality and tulpa's gender?

hbenton

What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?

• I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)

Soo... what if you have a tulpa that doesnt believe you exist? XD jk (sorta), but srsly, i doubt tulpas being completely seperate is true either. They also work as muses :P Shot for horrible name pun. Totally wasted too, Muse aint even here >。>;

Anyways, tulpa rape has made my mind go boom boom.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what if you have a tulpa that doesnt believe you exist?

I'd say they're well within their right to question that!

I've had some incredibly lucid, highly congruent dreams now where I was someone else' tulpa. Needless to say, I was in the position of the tulpa pondering the dream hosts' respective existences.

Absolutely bizarre experience, let me tell you what.

Anyways, tulpa rape has made my mind go boom boom.

That about sums it up, I think. I feel like I've just been hurled back to the dark ages where succubi and incubi have an irksome habit of pleasuring unwilling virgins.

Not that I intend to be cruel, but I feel like this forum is always slipping into a sort of neo-metaphysical nightmare of flaky claims and fear-mongering.

I'd say they're well within their right to question that!

I've had some incredibly lucid, highly congruent dreams now where I was someone else' tulpa. Needless to say, I was in the position of the tulpa pondering the dream hosts' respective existences.

Absolutely bizarre experience, let me tell you what.

Dude, that actually sounds way cool XD But Alix is basically just an overall solipsist (which honestly totally surprised me). She basically came up with this whole theory of how nothing exists... it's long and confusing and really hard to refute cuz, well, SHE LIVES IN MY HEAD.

That about sums it up, I think. I feel like I've just been hurled back to the dark ages where succubi and incubi have an irksome habit of pleasuring unwilling virgins.

Not that I intend to be cruel, but I feel like this forum is always slipping into a sort of neo-metaphysical nightmare of flaky claims and fear-mongering.

LOL XD It's sad that's true.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Um... yea, I've never experienced tulpa rape. That just sounds weird.

Anyway, I'm a heterosexual male. Tammy is a female. However, she is a lesbian. I wasn't sure if I should say that she's of a non-standard gender or not, since she does both look like a woman and identify as female, but the implication of the 'heterosexual male, female' option seems to be two heterosexual individuals of opposite genders.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

I'm listing myself as hetero male, thought I might be slightly bi, but I think I've finally figured out it's just that I have those feelings for a single other male, not males in general, and I believe that still makes me more or less straight.

ANYway, Thunderfall is also male, and from what I can tell in the past he has shown some kind of emotional interest in not only a friend's female tulpa, but also one of my seldom-seen servitors, so I guess for now it's safe to say he's heterosexual too? (unless I was subconsciously imposing those feelings onto him, I sometimes wonder if that was the case)

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

I am hetero Lad and Raziel tell's me that he is the same so I can only assume that that will bring conflict.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

Female, romantically attracted to men but I don't experience much sexual attraction at all. From what I understand that puts me somewhere in the asexual spectrum, I think I was defined as gray-ace before by someone.

My first tulpa is male, asexual with mild romantic attraction to men, but no desire to act on those attractions

My second tulpa is female, bisexual although celibate

Since everyone else is specifying their tulpas' sexuality too, I should add that I don't know much about my newly reinstated primary androgynous-semi-male, but the behaviour reflects transcendent panromanticism. The two guys I've encountered seemed straight, and there's been one heteo but flirtatious lady so far, as well a couple others who seemed lesbian or bisexual.

I can blame my general ignorance on the fact that I'm a passive creator who doesn't dive headfirst into sexual matters with tulpas anymore than I would with a friend.

The only time sexuality was made immediately evident to me was when my original tulpa went through an abrupt deviation where he exhibited interest in just about every woman, with an obnoxious preference for a type of provocative extravert I had no attraction to.

But that's a long story with an unsatisfactory conclusion.

...unless I was subconsciously imposing those feelings onto him...

Since your subconscious is the magical reservoir from which your tulpa's sentient behaviour is born, you can probably wonder no more! Unless, of course, you're telepathically channeling someone else's deepest feelings.

The only time sexuality was made immediately evident to me was when my original tulpa went through an abrupt deviation where he exhibited interest in just about every woman, with an obnoxious preference for a type of provocative extravert I had no attraction to.

But that's a long story with an unsatisfactory conclusion.

LOOOOOOL XD I'm sorry, that's kinda hilarious. It kinda reminds me of Muse. She's a total ace and Forseen's like, Mr. I'm-gonna-make-a-perverted-comment-every-five-seconds, and if you ever hang around my friends you'll find the majority of their conversation is always about yaoi/hentai, so I seriously have no idea how Muse manages not to go crazy XD lol I luffles her <3<3<3

I also remember one time I developed an immediate crush on another girl. Like, I literally just saw her and was like "holy crap, o////o". Didn't even know her name (I know it now, she's in my physics class). Ahahah... it's why I say I'm 99% straight guys. Though honestly I have no sexual attraction to women *shrugs*. Now as for this guy in my chem class...

:P I ain't goin' there y'all. -loveshyloveshysuperloveshy-

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|