Host sexuality and tulpa's gender?

hbenton

What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?

• I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)

...things...

Yeah, I've always been consistently and comfortably bisexual (the result of lifelong innate hormonal conditioning), and I have preferences for certain female characteristics just as I do male. But this deviated tulpa went against what I knew of even my deepest desires, so I experienced a pretty intense personal crisis until I tried to give him the boot.

Fortunately he wasn't hypersexual, overbearing or grossly immature about his proclivities, so I have that to be grateful for. And the girls he really, really liked weren't debaucherous or socially unacceptable in their presentation, either. But there were other implications that will never sit right with me for the pure fact that I couldn't easily reconcile his feelings with my subconscious.

ADVENTURES IN TULPAS!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of asexual and bisexual tulpaforcers in the community pleasantly surprised me a little bit. The low numbers of gay tulpaforcers also surprised me quite a bit.

I'm asexual, my tulpa is something.

Edit: Why isn't there a pansexual option :<, that might be why the asexual numbers are so high.

anyone who disagrees are dumb.

I'm gonna put this as my sig.

I'm bi myself, and and both me and my first tulpa are male. But I try to keep anything sexuality related away from him, he isn't even talking yet but that's not something we will ever discuss if i can help it.

Tulpa Name: Sceathe

Appearance: Grey scaled Dragon with multicolored feathers, chameleonic scales (though he prefers grey)

Sentience: Yes

You might want to add the option to choose to have multiple tulpae of different genders, because I'm pansexual (I can't help it, kitchenware is just so arousing ***SARCASM***) and Quilten is male while Jira is female. I'd also be interested in the sexuality of tulpae, as opposed and in correlation to the host (Quilten is asexual and Jira is heterosexual, for instance). A survey with multiple questions as opposed to a poll could work for this. Quilten is asexual and Jira is heterosexual, for instance.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest Anonymous
...I didn't want her being exposed to sexual energy. It's too powerful...

Wait. WHAT?! Please explain. Does it harm them or something, or does it hinder forcing? And what do you even mean by "sexual energy?" I could have sworn I've heard of it, but I don't quite understand. Should I be worried?

Relax, I think it was more of a meta thing, sending energy to your tulpa to help them grow (actually, idk ^^; ). Sexual energy is apparently really strong. Really, the worrisome part is that tulpas can get addicted to sex just like you or any other human can. However, like with most people, I wouldn't say that's likely to happen.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|