hbenton

Host sexuality and tulpa's gender?

What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What is your first/primary tulpa's sex, and what's your sexual preference?

• I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am heterosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am homosexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am bisexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I am asexual, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the same sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is the opposite sex
    • I have a sexual prefence different from the listed above, and my tulpa is a sex different from male or female (please clarify in the thread)

in my case I simply just want to keep the part of my mind with my tulpa and the part of my mind concerned with fuckin' separate cause I'm creating him as a friend, not a mate

Tulpa Name: Sceathe

Appearance: Grey scaled Dragon with multicolored feathers, chameleonic scales (though he prefers grey)

Sentience: Yes

Wait. WHAT?! Please explain. Does it harm them or something, or does it hinder forcing? And what do you even mean by "sexual energy?" I could have sworn I've heard of it, but I don't quite understand. Should I be worried?

...That's it, i'm just gonna get wasted again. Thanks a lot.

E: As a tertiary elaboration, "sexual energy" was the original morality protector invented by talentless hacks to discourage further talentless hacks from tulpamancing.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Why isn't there a pansexual option :<, that might be why the asexual numbers are so high.

I knew I forgot to include something.

Sorry, Mister Guru, but I don't know if I could change the poll without invalidating the results! I would if I knew.

If it's still important to you, I would risk tainting the science to add some more options. Alternatively, there's that poll that Zer0.iNSaNiTY just put up.

Since your subconscious is the magical reservoir from which your tulpa's sentient behaviour is born, you can probably wonder no more! Unless, of course, you're telepathically channeling someone else's deepest feelings.

Back along I did have a tendency to imagine a future in which Thunder had a partner, so he likely picked up some ideas. Like so many things I do it comes from following my mentor's tulpa model too rigidly (I know, I know, bad Stryke, you have to do what works for you etc.). Two of his tulpa are married, and one of his others is their child, who fell in love with his OTHER tulpa and now the two of THEM are grown up and married - no wonder that with my highly impressionable mind I wanted Thunder to have a partner too @_@

We've agreed to start finding our own ways of doing things now though, and he's far more concerned with spending time with me than having any romantic/sexual encounters at the moment.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

I knew I forgot to include something.

Sorry, Mister Guru, but I don't know if I could change the poll without invalidating the results! I would if I knew.

If it's still important to you, I would risk tainting the science to add some more options. Alternatively, there's that poll that Zer0.iNSaNiTY just put up.

Meh, I was just wondering. I know people that are pansexual and they seem to be quick to make a long and drawn out explanation on why it's different from bisexual or asexual.

anyone who disagrees are dumb.

I'm gonna put this as my sig.

I'm hetero with strong asexual tendencies (I enjoy sex, but prefer spending my time doing other things almost to the point of not seeking out sex). Koharu is a female designed on Nagato Yuki and a few other anime girls, but this was largely a conscious choice on my part because I personally don't feel too masculine (I am a man, I have no desire at any level to be anything else, I just don't feel like a typical masculine male.)

KOHARU: Yeesh, you talk too much about stuff like this.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

I have 4 male tulpas and 9 female tulpas.

Holy shit.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Me: One female, I'm male.

Cat: Math!

tfw good intentions

tfw your Tupper starts it

tfw unexpected awesomeness

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012