Story of a bear tulpa

Merman

Well, that is definitely true--it is definitely healthy to be skeptical. However I don't think it's really the best to be skeptical to the point of not letting new ideas in at all. On the other hand it is definitely not a good idea to be 'so open minded that your brains fall out' as they say. It's definitely about finding a balance, which is certainly not the easiest thing to do

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

People don't accept ideas of others seeing your hallucinations as if it was a widespread, legit thing, we would have proof of it already and people would know and accept it. You can only see, hear and feel your tupper because you share a brain. You don't share a brain with another person who has a different brain, obviously. They couldn't know what's in your mind or your tupper's mind. Hell, if you could project your imagination all over the place and force others to witness it, that would be a fucking great weapon. That would be something countries would want to possess to have a bigger war-penis, so getting it is something everyone wants. Every time someone claims something happened, they either refuse to show it or prove it again despite saying they can do it or they do it once and then never again. Red flags. Tuppers seen by others is metaphysical though and that kind of conversation would have to go on the metaboards. Rules and all. Majority don't want it all over the boards that try to be scientific (pfft), so talking about meta stuff here only makes us a laughingstock. Implying that's not just one thing out of a thousand that's ridiculous and makes it so no one takes us seriously but eh.

As for the story, I don't see it that tupper-ish. I guess someone would say omg spirits are tuppers or something, but I see this as some kind of, I dunno, spirit story. Like dude called in a spirit by doing stuff or something, that it wasn't actually his imagination at all (because hey, imposed tuppers are hallucinations, imagination) but a real thing that existed but wasn't physical. So, not a tupper, not something this dude created and somehow was then seen by others, but a thing he called in. At least that's how I see the story being.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

It sounds like a folktale to me, I'm sure I've heard stories like this before. When I have an imposed tulpa and someone other than me notices her, then I'd have more reason to believe this.

Hell' date=' if you could project your imagination all over the place and force others to witness it, that would be a fucking great weapon. That would be something countries would want to possess to have a bigger war-penis, so getting it is something everyone wants.[/quote']

That sounds like it could be a good concept for a novel or something.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

Some people on here have mentioned instances where their tulpa was seen by a third party.

I wasn't there to validate their stories, but the stories ARE there.

*Also I know i should link said stories to my statement, but I honestly don't know how to do any thing like that one this site.

...but then the man was the bear!

But seriously though, yeah, it definitely sounds more like a folk tale than something specifically tupper. Doesn't make it any less cool, though.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

Nice story but may of just been a thought form the old man saw.. thought forms arent necessarily Tulpas.. a thought form may be simply just an image not able to think at all. Rare people are capable of seeing those.

There is nothing about this story which makes me think it is a Tulpa...obviously that bear never communicated back to the man.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition