How have your tulpae influenced/been present in your dreams?

Lukenstein3D

"So far" Jesse hasnt appeared in any of my dreams.

One of the things thou he's meant to do is to help me have more lucid dreams then I usually do by waking me up in my dreams. Im not sure right now if he has in fact been doing that or not as I are having a LDs every few days or so but arent sure if Im having more then I usually do.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Depends what kind of dream I'm having.

If I'm having a very realistic dream, I wander through it chatting to her in my head as I go, just like i would were I awake.

If I'm having one of my crazy outlandish 'adventure' dreams, she appears as someone other than herself, always trying to help or have fun in some capacity, and I instinctively know it's her, but only later. At the very least she keeps the colour of her eyes.

The only time I ever managed to lucid dream, I tried to find her, and the inhabitants of that dream - apparently humanoid versions of aspects of myself - all tried to stop me. Bar one; Rationality was quite helpful, but couldn't do much to stop paranoia. He also got aggression(and some others) too drunk to act. ...Even though I didn't see her in it, that dream was exceedingly interesting.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.