Tulpa.info Forums; How to Use Them

Flexionsensor

10/10, would blindly worship as holy text again.

You know the saying "practice what you preach"?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the "guide threads allowing comments is a bad thing" part. Isn't it better to have the opportunity to call someone out on something stupid, rather than the potential for a new person to come across a guide endorsing retarded behavior, who then decides to follow it since there's no criticism below it?

So wait Imahaxor... You expect something intelligent from me?

Yeah No, I was just expecting something a little more serious. Then again, those board descriptions aren't far from the truth...

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

I don't understand the "guide threads allowing comments is a bad thing" part. Isn't it better to have the opportunity to call someone out on something stupid, rather than the potential for a new person to come across a guide endorsing retarded behavior, who then decides to follow it since there's no criticism below it?

Implying opinions are allowed on these forums.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Yeah No, I was just expecting something a little more serious. Then again, those board descriptions aren't far from the truth...

I'm glad you asked! I have personally written up a complete and comprehensive guide of all there is to know about the Tulpa.info forums!

how to tulpa forums

a comprehensive guide for newflabs by mordred

guides

you're going to go here first and click on all the ones with 5 stars, and when you've read them all you'll probably read the ones with 4 stars too. this will happen before you make an account.

questions and answers

here's where you're going to make an account and go post because puppeting, or you finished in a day like a mad pro and wanted to tell everyone.

general discussion

tulpa related shitposting

research

this is not where anyone does any serious research so d/w about it. hit up one of the sekrit ircs for research. [citation needed]

progress report

this is for blogging, fanfiction, and serious progress.

tulpa art

post your sick tulpa design which is either pony, animu, 3d girl or >insert creature<.

metaphysics

when regular physics aren't meta enough for you.

off topic

shitposting general

OC do not steal.

The criticism is fine, but it never gets dropped. Just look at Fede's method! His thread's like... 200 pages! You stop reading the guide part and start reading only the replies until it is so absolutely saturated it loses its point.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

The criticism is fine, but it never gets dropped. Just look at Fede's method! His thread's like... 200 pages! You stop reading the guide part and start reading only the replies until it is so absolutely saturated it loses its point.

I agree that that's bad, but the reason it became that way is not through criticism itself, but people disagreeing based on no personal experience.

That is a problem. Not criticism in general.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Actually, now that I remember that I was responsible for 40% of the posts in testing's switching guide, I can see your point. But that only happened because I kept asking the same question and he kept giving the same answer, and the guide itself didn't explain how to actually switch. I still think it's better to allow replies, though. If the thread turns into as much of a trainwreck as that one did, it's because people were being stupid. I'm assuming intelligent debate at least happens SOMETIMES here.

Implying opinions are allowed on these forums.

i don't go here very often so i'm not really sure what the current state of these forums are but it can't be THAT bad