Persistent tulpa

Gray

This is an odd question; but did anyone ever had a tulpa that absolutely insisted on you doing something that you quite clearly said you don't want to do and simply refused to let the matter go?

The tulpa in question is somewhat vocal (though she is very hard to hear), but I'm rather sure she is sentient, and for more then 6 days in a row she keeps asking the same thing over and over again whenever I interact with her and when I'm not interacting with her there hardly goes a few hours without a torrent or images/thoughts of what she wants me to do going through my mind.

It's getting really annoying and is ruining any attempt at tulpaforcing I make.

What is she wanting you to do?

Sometimes I found that Jaden was often a bit stubborn on certain matters, not really for the outcome itself, but simply because he just wanted any request of his to be met, and he just happened to pick one and stick with it. My fiance's tulpa Luke once said that it makes him feel more real to have a promise kept, because it showed he meant something to his host, and it made him feel real to have an actual, physical impact on the world. Because he asked, Nate did x.

Maybe figure out why she's so keen on you doing whatever this is and if there is a reason behind it. You could make a compromise of sorts.

Not to that extent. My tulpa Seph does have her own things she wants to do that sometimes involve me. Nothing so far that I absolutely won't do but sometimes I feel like I don't always want to... and she has told me she wasn't ready for forcing before and had me wait, or stop a session earlier and take a nap saying something like [You're too tired, go take a nap and force with me later!].

What I do is try and explain why something is important or why I don't want to do something. So for us it's more of a negotiation and scheduling issue. We have worked out all our differences that way quite well so far.

Sometimes, yes, but I doubt it's anything to do with being a tulpa and just their general personality at work.

For the record, none of it made any bloody sense to me...until after I'd done it, and then stuff all fell into place. Generally just occasions when I'm playing games, but she pipes in during conversations too.

Just winds up being something like.

"say [stuff]!"

"....what? why? that makes no sense.."

"just say it."

"......alright..."

Then it turns out to be exactly what the other person wanted to hear.

I dunno. Basic point is, whatever they're telling you to do, there's probably a good reason. Don't assume they're always right, they're just as capable of being wrong about something as us, but...give it a try every now and then. See what happens.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

This is an odd question; but did anyone ever had a tulpa that absolutely insisted on you doing something that you quite clearly said you don't want to do and simply refused to let the matter go?

kerin says: "Yeah. Watchdog 3 insisted I come here and talk with people when I really didn't want to (I've been hiding in the human world for years). But he said it was "for science" which left me no choice."

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Yami doing it all the time. Mostly - because she cares about me. It's stuff like:

"Maybe you should eat?", "Hey, seriously, go eat something", "Eat something right now, baka!"

or

"Do you really want to waste a $10 on game you will probably not launch even once? Really?!"

現実に抗え!

Think you all for the answers.

If anyone is interested, from what I can tell she decided that it is high time an annoying habit of mine (which often interfered with our tulpafocing) ends, so she insisted I do the only think that could end it.

Think you all for the answers.

If anyone is interested, from what I can tell she decided that it is high time an annoying habit of mine (which often interfered with our tulpafocing) ends, so she insisted I do the only think that could end it.

Good for her. Tulpas usually have your best interests at heart. In my case, sometimes to the point of dissolution. Just go with it if you are comfortable.

And to your tulpa I will say - Hello. Good work looking after your human. Please try to be patient, as humans take time to learn and they are really worth the time that takes. I know it might seem "forever" to you, but trust me on this at least - you will have a long time with your human, there is no need to rush.

Be well you two. Have a happy life.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.