Speech Problems

Hi, I apologize, I'm not very active, but I have a question. I am thirty hours into my tulpa, Amethyst. I am making two, but one is on standby right now. He's fine though. Anyway, Amethyst recently became vocal at about 20 hours. It was really great having conversations with her instead of just rambling. I have gotten better at telling the difference between her voice and my thoughts, however I noticed something. She only talks to me when I expect it. What's going on here? Will this clear up in about five more hours? Is it just me suppressing her voice? Or is she not really sentient or talking at all? She says she is, and she gets really upset when I doubt her, but I just can't help it. Why does she only talk when I'm expecting it?

Welp that makes two of us, I always get responses when I expect them, Sue almost never "surprises" me while she talks. But I wouldn't worry so much, if your tulpa says she's sentient and has proven to be sentient before, I don't see why she couldn't be.

But I don't know what to tell you about the speech problem, I just ignore it and roll with it.

...Yay

She is talking to you, but it's kind of a dependency thing going on here. She's borrowing your thoughts and shaping them into her own, so it will sound like you a lot and generally you will only hear things from her when you're talking to her. Continue talking the way you are and she will grow independent and stronger over time, with no need to borrow your thoughts anymore.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

That's fairly standard, actually, and happens to pretty much everybody. I would suggest that it's because in early stages, a tulpa can only think in general when you think about your tulpa. It does clear up in the end, given enough time and effort, but I would recommend looking into training 'parallel processing' - the ability of your tulpa to think independently from you, as it is called here.

Before, I would say something, and she would say she said it, and we had no idea whose thoughts were whose. I am going to do a parallel processing test with a black box and 20 questions. Then, I'm going to do simple math and chess and stuff.