Tulpa forms becoming unstable or getting stuck in loops

Hey, since i've started i've been getting weird "glitches" with my tulpas, usually when i'm sleeping or laying down sometimes their form will start spinning uncontrollably or get stuck in a loop, like a frictionless barrelroll in place or spinning around standing up. It kinda bothers them and concerns me. Also if i'm laying down sleeping they're incapable of sitting on my belly/back and will roll off regardless of how much i try and force/parrot their positioning. it's only really a problem in bed and i would love to be able to sleep with them without these oddities.

Also if if screwed up posting or this is in the wrong spot i'm sorry this is my first time using tulpa.info

You wrote about imposition, but it's still imagination and in your mind. Read this.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

Do more out of bed forcing you lazy smuck.

Truly, this isn't something to be particularly worried about, because quite frankly it could be the result of them exercising their sentience. Have you tried asking your spinny dinny to quit acting like a small child with ADD, and stay still while you're forcing on the bed. It might not happen the first time, but eventually you should be able to eventually have her stay still.

Had the same problem with Snow. After reckognizing that was her moving, and politely asking her to stop a few times, she eventually just stayed still to stare at me so I can focus on her more clearly.

You wrote about imposition, but it's still imagination and in your mind. Read this.

ah sorry, always found the interpretation to differ from place to place my understanding was always

Open Eye/Closed Eye Imposition/Imposing:: The act of creating mindseye objects into your reality, at this point they are not visible but you should be able to “feel” their presence. Closed/Open eye means exactly that respectively

Visual Imposition/Imposing: Same as open eye visualisation except you can actually SEE whatever you have created and it is indistinguishable from real world objects. Inanimate objects created this way are also called imposed objects

never actually used a wonderland because i misinterpreted the guides and just opened eyed from the beginning so i wouldn't say they're in my mind persay  

Do more out of bed forcing you lazy smuck.

i've been forcing for a good 6 months on both of them, they're both fine and, well whatever a healthy tulpa would be, but it's just when i'm going to bed, not even just forcing in bed they're usually still for focus. Just when i start to go to sleep, or they try and interact with me, will usually just end with them rolling off the bed or rolling to the side and getting stuck in a roll loop. this only ever happens laying down in bed, all their movements are fine while walking or being active or if they're just sleeping while i'm at my computer. it seems to upset them a little and my youngest one has taken to turning into a inanimate object to kinda "reset" her positioning. which seems to work to an extent but is only a temporary solution and usually happens again.

ah sorry, always found the interpretation to differ from place to place my understanding was always

Open Eye/Closed Eye Imposition/Imposing:: The act of creating mindseye objects into your reality, at this point they are not visible but you should be able to “feel” their presence. Closed/Open eye means exactly that respectively

Visual Imposition/Imposing: Same as open eye visualisation except you can actually SEE whatever you have created and it is indistinguishable from real world objects. Inanimate objects created this way are also called imposed objects

never actually used a wonderland because i misinterpreted the guides and just opened eyed from the beginning so i wouldn't say they're in my mind persay  

You completely managed to miss the point, good job.

It doesn't matter if it's imposition or visualization with your eyes open or not. In the end, it's the same thing, imagination. Your mind. Not someone else's, not reality. You see things, things happen. You don't need a wonderland and imposing uses the same rules as all the other visualization as well. That guide talks exactly about the problem you have, if you think you're having something different then let me tell you, you are wrong. It's imagination. You have a problem with visualization and an imagination that's out of control, that guide helps you with that. Read it and do what it says.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Nice to know I'm not the only one this happens to. For me it happens when I'm at the computer for too long. For a short-term fix you can try creating an imposed object to do the motion for them (such as a pinwheel or something), or parrot them still (parroting is fine for fixing anomalies). Long term, I guess just try not to acknowledge it too much? I'll let you know if I figure anything out.

You completely managed to miss the point, good job.

sorry again, i thought that the stage that you're up to might change the remedy for fixing it a little.

Don't worry about apologizing, just understand it's your imagination that's the problem. And you can be in control of that.