Forcing for the Working Man

My philosophy. If you can spend time on IRC. If you can spend time on the forums. If you can spend time on the god damned internet and it's not related to work, you have more than enough time to force.

Very true, but not a very applicable philosophy. I've been cutting down my internet time, and I'm basically turning it back into the tool it use to be. But, that aside, time to unwind and recharge is absolutely crucial to surviving. If all I did with my time was work-->force-->work-->force, I may go nuts. You have to balance in friends/people and general daily upkeep of yourself and your surroundings, whatever that entails. In addition to your long-term and short-term life goals.

Hell yes mindscapes! I live over near Chicago, so no dice. Though, we're happy with the welding shop we work with, but it never hurts to have backups. I'm increasing my passive forcing powers daily! It's focusing my mind that is currently the hindrance.

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

• 2 months later...
Guest AviatorRaven

I end up being at work and school about 16 hours a day, but I passive force the entire day basically. I'm always talking to her in my head, imagining her with me when I'm not busy, things like that. It has worked out well so far. Though It is hard for me to active force due to my horrible attention span.

My shift is all over the place, some days I start in the morning all day, somedays I start in the evening to late late night

If my shift is in the morning, I'll wake up about two hours early, get in about 20-30 minutes of forcing immediately after waking up, go shower, cook breakfast and lunch, then just chill out and passive force with them/spend time with Nate before work. If I can't be assed to wake up early enough, I just go to the passive forcing while doing morning routine quickly. If I go to work in the afternoon I will have more time to spend hanging out with everyone.

At work depending on how busy I am I will passive force through the day.

Then I get home, if it's early afternoon I might watch a movie with my fiance and the tulpas or maybe chill out and draw. Get in another session or two, spend some time online. Relax, whatever.

I just integrate them into whatever is going on.