Sort of a log or something, I don't know.

EnEllDee

Yeah I'm finally here.

Let me give you the quick story.

First off, let me warn you 3 of my tulpae are pony based so if that's not allowed here just take the thread down and have a mod PM me about it.

Second, I should let you know that I'm from the 4chan threads and haven't dared venture outside of them or the associated IRC; every time before has led to bad experiences.

Third, I may or may not update this regularly as I couldn't even keep my pastebin logs up to date .

That out of the way, I guess I should tell you of my tulpae and how long I've been doing this.

I've been doing tulpa-related things or "tulpamancy" since September 29, 2012.

I've made some very minor progress on visual imposition but have done little work on it as well, so that's to be expected.

I've got taste down okay, smell is a mixed bag, I've had 3 audio halucinations; once was swings in the wonderland creaking, once was me trying to force it and hearing cereal I visualized being poured into a bowl, and third was one of my tulpae, Danielle, speaking (to my surprise she sounds like the My Little Pony character Fluttershy, a different actual voice than her mindvoice.

Touch is also a mixed bag; I can feel pain, pressure/resistance, and tempurature changes. I cannot feel textures yet, but again I haven't worked on it really so no surprise there.

Now I have 8 tulpae.

Their main and alternate forms, NSFW/Questionable:

Tulpa Forms

Edit 1: I feel I should mention a time when I only had 6 tulpae that they did a primitive type of merger; they thought the same thing at the same time, forwent their individual forms and used one single form. When they slpit back apart it left all but Celly with negative effects. From least to worst:

Celly felt nothing from it.

Aurora felt shivers but nothing more.

Danielle was weaker but still talking

Eris was mute for a minute or two after.

Sarah was weakened and muted for longer.

Jamie took it worst of all, was very weak and completely muted for a couple of hours.

Edit 2: As mentioned, I've moved my progress logs to Tumblr due to some NSFW content and ease of use.

The original edgelord gone soft.

I have a guide, check it out here if you want:

https://pastebin.com/FEJsxNVQ

Hey there EnEllDee! Welcome to the

madhouse

site! Stinks to hear that you've had some bad experiences, but hopefully things turn around. The pony-based tulpa thing isn't a problem, tons of people here have tulpa based on ponies. The progress report is for just that, recording your progress! Looks like you're doing a-okay there. So welcome, and enjoy the ride!

• Hullo, I'm Krypt here and Epsilon in the IRC.
  • "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo & Stitch
  • Our Ohana's Misadventures!

Oh yeah, nah the pony thing isn't an issue here at all.

Pretty much the progress log is a place to record your progress or random tulpa related events and such. What you guys usually use the pastebins for, I think.

Have fun! Jaden says hey!

Hey hey, I read your guide. I've never even considered a mostly open-eye style. I think it'll suit me way better.

I take back anything I may or may not have said about you, anonymous or otherwise. Can't promise I won't stop trolling you in the main thread any time I happen to visit... It has been awhile...

Shit, I feel like I really owe ya for making me revamp my style. I've been doing straight meditation style and I think it won't work well for me at this stage; much easier to concentrate with my eyes open, as counter-intuitive as that may seem.

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

Hey hey, I read your guide. I've never even considered a mostly open-eye style. I think it'll suit me way better.

I take back anything I may or may not have said about you, anonymous or otherwise. Can't promise I won't stop trolling you in the main thread any time I happen to visit... It has been awhile...

Shit, I feel like I really owe ya for making me revamp my style. I've been doing straight meditation style and I think it won't work well for me at this stage; much easier to concentrate with my eyes open, as counter-intuitive as that may seem.

I can't NOT do open-eyed; it's been my thing since the start.

If you keep trying I'll just keep ignoring you; I have anonymous filtered on 4chan anyway.

Open eyed also helps with imposition from what I hear, and according to Methos (if his guides hold any weight here or if he's ever hear at all) my method explains why my visualization skills have always been so strong and why Aurora has such confidence if we put our minds to visual imposition we could do it rather swiftly; as I said in the first post I made progress very quickly, but I was not pleased with the progress I made.

I've learned of some new methods so I might try it some time in the future.

I guess I could go into detail about what I've done exactly for imposition so far; I had them stay out and about (Sarah for about half a day, Aurora for almost 24 hours) so that I can "sense" them, you know the feeling like you're being watched when they're around you in the real world but you can't see them yet? Yes, well I did that and as I went about my day tried to catch glimpses of them.

My results from this method were very, VERY faint colored outlines, almost completely transparent, where they were. It wasn't the progress I wanted or thought would work out for me in the end so I'm wanting to start over completely.

This was roughly mid February I believe, maybe March, of this year.

Aurora seems confident that if we worked on it again though we could make leaps and bounds in progress.

Oh yeah, nah the pony thing isn't an issue here at all.

Pretty much the progress log is a place to record your progress or random tulpa related events and such. What you guys usually use the pastebins for, I think.

Have fun! Jaden says hey!

God I think this is my first time talking to you (not sure if I should use your name here or not). If this is like the pastebins then it probably won't see many updates; I'm bad about that kind of stuff. Hey Jaden. Question, is there a thread or part of the board for general proxying or is that completely frowned upon here?

Question, is there a thread or part of the board for general proxying or is that completely frowned upon here?

I know I'm not Jaden, but there is no board for tulpas specifically to talk. I believe there is (or at least was) a thread for it, but no one uses it. Not because it's "frowned upon", though. It is for very good, and specific reasons.

But you can do that sort of thing on the IRC as much as you want.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I know I'm not Jaden, but there is no board for tulpas specifically to talk. I believe there is (or at least was) a thread for it, but no one uses it. Not because it's "frowned upon", though. It is for very good, and specific reasons.

But you can do that sort of thing on the IRC as much as you want.

Oh well, was just hoping for a new place. As I said we've had bad experiences with IRCs.

Oh well, was just hoping for a new place. As I said we've had bad experiences with IRCs.

Trust me; I get it.

The IRCs here aren't that bad, as long as you're okay with /me hugs and the like. And wackjobs...

But whatever.

I still think you should at least give 'em a shot.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Trust me; I get it.

The IRCs here aren't that bad, as long as you're okay with /me hugs and the like. And wackjobs...

But whatever.

I still think you should at least give 'em a shot.

Actually I'm used to that; I come from #Tulpa-Forum and /mlp/, so I'm used to all that but you see there are....different ideals... that pop up and tend to lead to heated arguments. It's a reason I probably won't end up posting in anywhere other than off-topic or updating this.