Racism in the heart of tulpa

Tulpas think like people.

People can be hateful towards one another for petty things like race and religion.

So does it not make sense to say that a tulpa can be disrepctful towards another tulpa in some way, based on their race.

A few of my tulpa disrpected principles of race or kind. Between pegasus, unicorn, and otter girl, and the gods that they worship, they have acted superior to the other races and aggravated other tulpas with sometimes hateful speech.

Thankfully, this problem has been completely solved by us.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had an experience with tulpas who sometimes bullied or attacked other ones based on things like race, religion, or even just other key differences in form.

Thank you.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, my tulpa is very mature and accepting, so he would never hate anyone, for probably any reason.

I can't say I've personally seen any tulpas acting in that way (because I haven't talked to too many of them), but I don't find that far fetched, at all. They are, after all, just another sapient consciousness. If we are capable of hate and prejudice, then so are they.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Interesting idea, but considering tulpa are always thought of as people in mind, it doesn't come off as too surprising.

[I'm not mindful of other tulpa's race and I it doesn't bother me. It's good that were all different and we can embrace that, but in any negative context I wouldn't go for it.]

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

Hm, the one thing I can think of is there was a tulpa who didn't trust/was prejudiced against non-humanoid tulpas. And specifically pony tulpas end up getting it the worst I believe.

Tulpas have the capability of. However its a heavy minority unlesd the host desires it and the tulpa goes with it. All the tulpas ive met are good at heart, warm and caring and many are very affectionate.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

My two often tease each other for their varying political and religious philosophies (Cordy's quite spiritual, while Pix is as atheist as you can get), but at the end of the day neither of them really care what others think. As for race, the area where I live is as white as the arctic so we haven't had too much experience with that. In terms of tulpa races, would that be forms? Tuplae can change their forms, and they aren't technically part of them (a tulpa can exist fine with no form whatsoever), so it seems about as shallow as mocking someone for their clothes/hair, but hey, people do that, so why not? If people can hate others for stupid reasons, then it makes sense that their tulpae could inherit that hate. (Pix: "I don't trust turtles. There, I said it.")

Is there anything wrong with being racist? I mean, obviously it's absolutely horrible to discriminate, have prejudice, or actually act on those beliefs, but is the actual belief alone bad?

Hate? No.

But I live in an area where seeing someone of color is uncommon. One day driving down the road we saw an African American woman standing on the side of the road waiting on a bus. Aurora said: "Oh, so that's a 'n-word'." 0_o (I aint gonna type it out)

Had to explain to her that there really is no reason whatsoever to use that word period, and why. That's the closest I have seen to what you are asking as far as my tulpa are concerned.

Nigger is just a word. A bad word, like fuck, shit, damn, et cetera, but still just a word. Also, how did you know the woman was African American? She could be visiting from Europe or Africa for all you know. The rest of the world isn't walking on eggshells about this and just says "Black". There's no harm in that, right?

(Cordy's quite spiritual, while Pix is as atheist as you can get)

Athiest is a black-white thing. There is no such thing as "very atheist" unless you start to delve into antitheist, and there is no thing as "somewhat atheist" unless you start to delve into agnosticism.

I'd guess he meant it as 'more than just not believing in god.'. i.e. 'she doesn't believe in anything remotely magical or spiritual whatsoever'.

Ontopic: Elly? Racist? Hah! That would be the most out-of-character thing I'd ever seen in my entire life.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Athiest is a black-white thing. There is no such thing as "very atheist" unless you start to delve into antitheist, and there is no thing as "somewhat atheist" unless you start to delve into agnosticism.

I meant it as "She doesn't believe in anything whatsoever unless there's proof." Ghosts, aliens, psychics, Loch Ness Monster, government conspiracies, nothing. She probably wouldn't believe in tulpae if she didn't happen to be one. I just wasn't sure what the word was for that except maybe "skeptic."

I'll stop derailing the thread now.