Racism in the heart of tulpa

I meant it as "She doesn't believe in anything whatsoever unless there's proof." Ghosts, aliens, psychics, Loch Ness Monster, government conspiracies, nothing. She probably wouldn't believe in tulpae if she didn't happen to be one. I just wasn't sure what the word was for that except maybe "skeptic."

I'll stop derailing the thread now.

Cynical maybe? Yeah, "highly skeptical" sounds better.

Just trying to be pc I suppose.

Nope, no harm in that at all.

Political correctness is just socially acceptable limiting of freedom of speech, at least in my opinion. I don't like pc one bit, no siree.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really really fucked up when I wrote this post lol.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Interesting idea... Thunderfall is about the most laid-back, accepting person I know; I can't picture him ever judging anyone based on appearance. He once told me he considers all tulpas to be part of the same race anyway, regardless of form.

On the flip-side, I'm not sure if this counts as racial prejudice but... I know a dragon tulpa who has trouble getting along with his host's pony tulpas (he's outnumbered 2-1 though, so good luck with that). He's very proud and concerned with honour and respect, and expresses intense displeasure with their 'overly friendly' ways. As an example, when Thunderfall and I tried teaching him to be a bit less angry he said, and I quote: "You don't seem to earn respect, you hand it out like candy to snivelling whelps." That struck me as quite antagonistic towards pony tulpas.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

• 9 months later...

I'm not sure if this is "racism" or what, but Keystroke had once said "Humans." with a bit of disgust, in regard to the fact that verbal communication between parties that don't share a brain can lead to miscommunication; when I wondered about the risk of something bad happening during hypnosis, he specifically said that people, myself included, don't seem to really understand probability.

I haven't had much experience with racism, but Destiny isn't exactly a fan of pony tulpas. It's not that she doesn't like them personally or trust them, it's just that she's annoyed that they're everywhere and she always swears under her breath whenever she finds out that someone is a pony tulpa. But as long as they have a decent personality then she'll basically be best friends with them a few seconds later.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

• 9 years later...
On 5/9/2013 at 8:06 AM, Lacquer said:

Is there anything wrong with being racist? I mean, obviously it's absolutely horrible to discriminate, have prejudice, or actually act on those beliefs, but is the actual belief alone bad?

noop. no such thing as a harmful belief. Its actions that could be considered bad

(edited)

Bear lives in a very diverse liberal city so of course we see racism but it's usually in the back rooms (not the horror place, just in private). Bear's been friends with a lot of diverse people and never got the whole "all people of a certain race are this way" thing. Now he's also been friends with outward racists but he's always disapproved of their potty mouths.

Racism is hurtful but so is speaking for others and drawing attention to it. Let's remember the basis of tulpamancy, "Everypony loved, everypony equal". 

Edit: So if one of us 'created not born ones' were to be racist, that would be concerning and should be resolved and not allowed to fester.

Edited by Autumn Ren

Oh my goodness, ancient threads being brought back up!

In our experience--and that of other people we've seen--the tulpa usually has the same fundamental moral and philosophical orientation as the host. That's because--at least how I see it--that stuff goes deeper than the ego, and is therefore shared amongst the system. So if the host is not racist, it is very unlikely that the tulpa is going to be racist.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

10 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

In our experience--and that of other people we've seen--the tulpa usually has the same fundamental moral and philosophical orientation as the host. That's because--at least how I see it--that stuff goes deeper than the ego, and is therefore shared amongst the system. So if the host is not racist, it is very unlikely that the tulpa is going to be racist.

Thanks Simmie, that reminded me that I forgot to finish my point above. We agree with you, but in the case the host isn't racist but a headmate is, for the sake of argument, shouldn't that be resolved and not accepted? The same is true for out of hand or abusive tulpas in general in our opinion.