y2k's progress report.

y2k890

So back when I first joined the forms I decided right then and there to start work on a tulpa.

I decided not to use a wonderland.

I started narrating to my tulpa who I decided to name Mike.

I've been getting responses which I'm sure were parroting but I know they weren't.

I haven't narrated to Mike in a while but he still seems to be there.

So yeah.

Name: Unknown

Form: Smoke Cloud

Vocal: Nope

Working on: Visualization & Narration.

I've been getting responses which I'm sure were parroting but I know they weren't.

Uhh. What do you mean?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

You started immediately? Are you sure that's a good idea? Have you really thought this through? I don't want you to grow out of this and just toss your tulpa at some point in the future.

Guest Anonymous

What they said. Don't jump into this without giving it some real thought. Lots a peeps started like you, and lots of people quit because they got bored. Also, I'm not sure you're not exactly understanding the whole concept of "not thinking too deep on parroting" if you're going as far as to have such conflicting doubt. Get rid of that mindset, and unless it's blaitently obvious assume everything is the tulpa.

But yes. Spur of the moment reasons usually end in sadness, tears and a lot of yelling. Not telling you to stop. Just telling you to consider whatever you're doing.

...Explain. Now. Please.

If I suddenly drop out of Chat, it means I was on my old and unreliable laptop. Was. PM me instead, because I can reply to PMs using my 3DS, but it can't use Chat.

Progress Report