DELETED

Irontorch

Guest Anonymous

Don't worry, it does work, someone did something very similar.

The only problem I see is that you would still have to bring them back into the real world in some way, it probably won't just happen. They would already be sentient and all, but you will still have to forge them during wake periods.

I wish I could try this, but I basically stopped LDing when I started Lea >.<

It's time to get back into it.

May I recommend the lucid living technique? (also known as all day awarness)

Little tip on controlling the lucid dream: you don't have to expect it to happen, you just have to do it.

"Divide each step of tulpa forcing into individual days. Example; Day 1: Form, Day 2: Touch, Day 3: Smell, and so on"

Im not at all understanding why the breakdown of things into days. I tend to work on more then one thing at the same time... eg form and touch are very easy to work on at once. Same goes with touch and smell. At times I work on touch, smell and form at the same time. I cant be the only one doing that?? (on thinking about this I havent heard any one else mention doing that).

Don't worry, it does work, someone did something very similar.

Thank's for that story, it was fascinating reading.

I havent found any reoccurring or lucid dream characters yet that I'd like for a Tulpa. (Nearly all of my DCs are rather stupid or not all that friendly). If I had one, I do think this would make the whole Tulpa thing far easier to do. (Im having a nightmare time visualising Jesse).

I had a funny experience early this morning. I feel asleep while trying to visualise Jesse and then had a dream in which I was being taken to school and on hoping out of the car, my mum was standing on the sidewalk waiting for me but she was half naked and to my shock she had a penis!! This stunned me so much that I was shocked into lucidity,so screamed "Im dreaming, Im dreaming" (which then caused me to wake up)

It was a huge relief to realise that my mother wasnt really naked on a footpath near my school with a penis!! (seeing that would have to be one of the biggest shocks of my life), I dont usually scream when I discover Im lucid (usually calm about that) but it was just an intense relief when I realised it wasnt real.

I wonder if the fact I'd fallen asleep trying to visualise Jesse who is male caused my mum DC to have the penis.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Guest Anonymous

"Divide each step of tulpa forcing into individual days. Example; Day 1: Form, Day 2: Touch, Day 3: Smell, and so on"

Im not at all understanding why the breakdown of things into days. I tend to work on more then one thing at the same time... eg form and touch are very easy to work on at once. Same goes with touch and smell. At times I work on touch, smell and form at the same time. I cant be the only one doing that?? (on thinking about this I havent heard any one else mention doing that).

Nope, you're not the only one, I work with touch and form at the same time mostly, touching her face really helps me getting the form down (and I guess freak her out a bit).

wow, that's an interesting dream...

Also here's the link to a tutorial for all day awarness:

http://www.dreamviews.com/induction-techniques/113253-all-day-awareness-dild-tutorial-kingyoshi.html

In response to me dividing the steps into days, I am simply doing this to prevent so much strain on the mind. I am afraid that using your mind this much, even though you are in a lucid dream, might make you brain dead in the morning. For those of you who have over tupla forced know the feeling I am talking about. Also the story about your LD was great tania! I am curious to know if anyone wants to actually attempt this??? That would be great if you would be my test subjects, I mean... uhhh... participants! XD If there are any takers, please email me at irontorch100@gmail.com to let me know. I will send you the info you will need to participate in this test!

The only problem I see is that you would still have to bring them back into the real world in some way, it probably won't just happen. They would already be sentient and all, but you will still have to forge them during wake periods.

That is what the first step is for! You need to be able to remember your dreams quite well for this to even have a chance of working!

Guest Anonymous

That is what the first step is for! You need to be able to remember your dreams quite well for this to even have a chance of working!

Yes but you still have to break down that barrier that keeps you from hearing them and all in walking life.

They would already be developed, sentient and whatnot, but not ready to communicate outside of dreams. (This is all based on a PR, a single person, so this might not apply to everyone)

A hypothesis (plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon.

A theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking.

I would say hypothesis, actually. Thanks for pointing that out. If your interested, this would actually be called "fringe science."

Also this is a research thread so if you would like to participate please email me at irontorch100@gmail.com to let me know. I will give you the required info in the reply email! Thanks in advance!

-Irontorch

I'll would email you, but I have already started my tulpa and don't want to eschew the results. Sorry. Anyway, one suggestion: to prevent making duplicate tulpas when you bring him into waking life, just wake up after the LD and bring him into the wonderland before you even open your eyes.

I thought that was a cool idea Jabre. I guess it may help you to mentally move one part of your subconciousness to a different area, expanding where your tulpa can be.

One thing I think thou with the whole LD tulpa kind of method, would be that you wont need to work on your Tulpa in a wonderland much, you shouldnt need to be doing inner visualisation if you are very familiar with your tupla. I think one could go onto the next step.

One could go straight on to trying to impose him/her into ones daily life, the needed thing would be to impose the image onto our real reality. Talking to tupla in real life also would become far more important then talking in a wonderland (as that still would leave the issue of getting the Tulpa into your daily life here).

Jemma still had to learn to pick up her tupla in our reality, no way to bipass that. Her trouble getting her tupla here, may of been more so her own issues with not knowing how to precieve her Tulpa here (rather then it being an issue about a Tulpa not being able to shift easily from dreams to here).

Maybe dupliicate tulpas would only happen if you thought of your LD tupla not being the same one you are working here. If one was clear in ones own mind that it was the same tupla, I cant see an issue with dupilication.

Im hoping a few more do this method as I'd like to read more experiences with it.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition