hawkdron496

yup another pony tulpa. kinda.

this is actually day six. but i had to wait to post on the forums. anyway my tulpa is named triss. she is a girl and has purple streaks in her hair.she ha sonly said 2 things so far the first being: you're a bitch (kinda hope that is her sense of humor developing) and "i love you" that one is better than the previous at least. she started as a pony but when i handed her a cup of tea i turned around and saw her as a human.it was odd but i kinda like her new form. im gonna try to be as active with posting but if i dont judge me.

she has also been communicating with asmr and headaches. asmr for yes

headache for no. see you later guys.

double post. i just wanna say the techniques i've been using. for personallity i read on another pr to imagine the personality traits as herbs in a tea. then get your tulpa to drink it. this works for me. i dident make it up. i read it in another pr. hopefully my grammar will improve (lol)

So day seven-I think?

Didn't get much forcing done. A touch of visualization and some conversation. Also Triss (my tulpa) is pre-vocal but still communicates with some asmr (for yes or positive) and short headaches (for negative or no).

She also expresses desire. So that wraps it up. But i'm kinda curious does anyone else have a tulpa that communicates with asmr or something similar?

(please make an attempt to write better, thanks)

Okay I will. I was tired making that last post. :D

Kaiyorei uses ASMR to tickle me sometimes. She's a little playful like that :T

Cool!

Day 7

well... another word I think. I was thinking about math and Triss said a math related thing. I kinda forget what she said though. She also said something last night in my dream. I forget what she said though. No major look morphs but I didn't get much forcing done in the past 2 days. Anyway see you guys next post.

Finally! My first complete week! Sadly nothing amazing has happened to mark this amazing occasion D: (am I supposed to end the sentence with a period after that? Because if I do it looks like this D:. lol).

Well I did some forcing last night and decided that it was time to let my other tulpa (Amber Flame or Amber for short) out of stasis. See on my third day I (stupidly) decided to make a second tulpa. I couldn't handle 2 tulpae so I put Amber in stasis. At this point triss was still a pony so i made amber a pony also. Anyway I finally decided to let amber out of stasis. In retrospect I should never have put amber in stasis. She helped triss show first sings of sentience by helping her create a new room in our wonderland. Of course I didn't see it like that then. Any way see you guy in my next post!

Day 8.

Nothing new. I am having trouble with amber. Her form is less defined then triss. I am gonna do some hardcore visualization tonight. See you guys next post!

Day 9 (or 10)

Amber and I decided that because amber is a free spirit she wanted to just live wild in the wonderland. No im not abanoning her. She comes home when she wants attention or when i'm forcing. She just dosent like to live in Triss and I's house. I think i got another word from triss! Also triss is stuill using asmr to communicate. I wonder if it is an early form of communication. (in more tulpae than just mine). I also taught triss some physics. Her personality says that she should like physics (and learning) but i haden't got around to teaching her yet. When I did teach her i got bombarded by asmr! I guess i'm teaching her some more physics soon. Oh and just for teaching physics I added a classroom in triss's house. I made amber to like video games. MY tulpae represent both sides of me. That reminds me. I should play that racing game in my wonderland more. Amber would really like it if I played with her. On a note wonderland related I sometimes like to do overclock forcing, the thing is I also have a wonderland. My solution is we added a portal zone with 2 portals: one for the overclock forcing wonderland and one for a multi-purpose room. The multi purpose room is for when we paly hockey and dont wanto build a rink (holodeck anyone). BTW I might not post much till next wendsday so if anyone views this (like anyone does) then dont expect anything till next wendsday. See you guys next post!

So I was kinda scared about parroting and tried the prism thing. Triss just looked away and instead if falling it just floated there. Nothing much to report. I think I got another word and a definite emotion of wanting to communicate. I decided to try to introduce them to seasons (for that very far of day of imposition) and made it winter

In our wonderland. See

You guys next post!

Hey!

With regards to wanting to work with the wonderland, but not always:

I find it easier to focus on what I call 'the void', just a completely empty black space in my mind. What I do is picture a door which opens to my Wonderland, which I can go through if need be. I go to the void, where I can do whatever, then if I want to go to the wonderland I step through the door.

Maybe you could use this for sort of, storing your wonderland? I read the overclocking guide but can't remember what it involves offhand.

Anybody whose read 'the dark tower' will know where I got the idea from, it seems to work though.

Keep up the good work!

"Do I fear death? Absolutely, only because it's disappointing. Life is so amazing to witness and be a part of. If I could live until the stars die and the universe goes cold, I would do it just because I want to know how the story unfolds and if it actually ends at all or we keep finding a way."