I understand the feeling well. Too often I find myself scowling at what I see on the site instead of being interested. There are far too many people who ask the same questions before going back through the revolving door and leaving.

If you do care about continuing you should probably work on forcing your tulpa separate from the idea of tulpa.info. You could try not labeling them as tulpa, calling them your characters... or even your imaginary friends, could help you break the detrimental association.

"Figuring out how to tulpa." No one wants to hear what really needs to be done. Practice, persistence. There are no magic tricks that work without these things. There hasn't been a day in the last year I didn't think about my tulpa extensively, where I didn't talk to him. Doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing he can always be there.

I hope you don't give up even if you decide not to visit the site very often. Your tulpa can be functional outside any online community.