ADHD/ADD Tulpa Tones

kakeli

This is a delta binural beat at 1.5 Hz, that is meant to help people with ADHD/ADD, like myself, concentrate while tulpaforcing. I made this, but you may redistribute it as long as you credit me with this url!

tulpa-tulpa.tumblr.com

Here is the link.

ADHD/ADD Tulpa Tones

I'm always afraid that these things are going to be screamers.

The volume is a little low for me, but it's not like I can't just turn it up some.

I listened to it for a few minutes. While I don't have AD(H)D, this tone did seem to help me. Although it is 2:00 in the morning here right now, I could successfully read a (rather boring) progress report without any trouble.

Thanks Fede.

Guest Azumi

This seems promising. I'll give it a go and tell you if it works out.

To say that I have any sort of attention deficit would be self-diagnoses, but I have shown many signs, and otherwise have much of a problem concentrating.

It might be the placebo effect, but I started playing it, and decided to test it out by reading a PR entry.

It seems to work pretty well for me.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I dont have AD(H)D but I still lack on concentration, I will try it, if I am back from my work (stuck at work atm. ._.)

I will tell you the outcome then :3

Tulpa: Luna/Schattenlied(Shadowsong) /Whatever she wants.

Form: Pony/Elf

Sentience: Nope

Mindvoice: Nope

Work in progress: Try to force her in my mind

I love hearing all this feedback :D

I would also like suggestions for what else you want these beats to help with. Maybe I could even make one with a bit if piano in the background?

I love hearing all this feedback :D

I would also like suggestions for what else you want these beats to help with. Maybe I could even make one with a bit if piano in the background?

That seems a nice Idea. If you dont mind, I'd like to be your personal test-guy who tests all the beats, because.. my conenctration is shitty as hell :D

Tulpa: Luna/Schattenlied(Shadowsong) /Whatever she wants.

Form: Pony/Elf

Sentience: Nope

Mindvoice: Nope

Work in progress: Try to force her in my mind

That seems a nice Idea. If you dont mind, I'd like to be your personal test-guy who tests all the beats, because.. my conenctration is shitty as hell :D

Sounds good to me! (Check your inbox)