Same Sex Tulpae?

kakeli

I've been looking around and I've noticed that there aren't many people with a tulpa the same sex as them. Kamran is male, because I have a girlfriend, it would be weird for me to have a female companion follow me around all the time that isn't her, but that's just how I look at it.

Do any of you have a tulpa the same sex as you?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do, Its aura, my first one. the reason he's male is because he is, isn't much to discuss about it

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

i do, Its aura, my first one. the reason he's male is because he is, isn't much to discuss about it

That's kinda what happened with Kamran. He was male, and that ended up working out in my favor.

My only tulpa is the same sex as me.

Because I didn't create him with the interest of having sex with him, like lots do.

Not to say I couldn't have just made a female companion, but.

Whatever.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Wataki (no japfag, wakati is a swahili word) is male, mostly because I felt it better that way. I thought of a female tulpa but I was afraid of all that was implied, didn't wanted to have any chance to fall in love and all that ensues... Plus I can't pretend to know how a woman thinks. This is way beyond or basic make understanding.

Well that makes both of us comfortable for now, so I never really thought about it after that.

Guest mule

I've been looking around and I've noticed that there aren't many people with a tulpa the same sex as them. Marcus is male, because I have a boyfriend, it would be weird for me to have a female companion follow me around all the time that isn't him, but that's just how I look at it.

My first tulpa, Pix, is female like myself. I just figured I'd be more comfortable not having to worry about all that awkwardness until I got the hang of everything.

Yeah, you don't see many same sex tulpa. There are a few out there sure but they are uncommon enough that a thread like this is fair.

Seems the majority chooses to create a tulpa of the opposite gender. Perhaps it has something to do with the age a lot of people around here are starting at. I mean, a good number of the community is younger than 20 and people younger than that are at a point in there development where they are noticing the opposite sex a lot... but maybe that's just a crackpot theory, what would I know.

In the end there are a whole bunch of reasons why a tulpa turns out the way it does. You'd have to ask everyone and even then you'll probably find a lot of people don't have a very solid or complex answer. That said not everything needs a reason. For example "I wanted a female tulpa." is reason enough but you might realize there is more to your thinking if you examine it a little more.

I myself am male with a male tulpa.

I've thought about this topic before and even rambled about it on my progress report thread here.

I basically created the tulpa I though I could best relate to. Women, while I wouldn't say they are mysterious, are different from men. Sure they might react to a lot of things the same way but the key is in the details. I also knew I wanted my tulpa to be younger than me and so to avoid being a completely creepy guy I decided to make my tulpa male. There are plenty more reasons but that is the quick version.