Same Sex Tulpae?

kakeli

Most of my tulpae are female, like me.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tulpa is not male or female until it decides to be, so it's less ingrained and important than in humans.

I chose female, because if I am going to be spending my life with someone, I'd prefer something easy on the eyes. Also, it just felt right, especially since I was introduced to the idea of the Jungian Anima at the same time.

I am a male with a male tulpa. But the thing is that I am bi. So I guess it didn't really matter. I chose male because I could make a more badass tulpa.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

Stage --------> Personality

Aren't you the idiot vegan?

Yes, I am the vegan. Look here guy, theres no need to name call. It's pretty ignorant to call someone an idiot if you've never met them. If you've got a problem with my beliefs, that's fine, we can agree to disagree. These threads are about investigating the tulpa phenomena, not petty squabbling.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

Quill's male. :3 I'm physically female, but I identify as genderfluid/male so I chose a tulpa that's the same gender as I am. I did this because I don't form many bonds with females because I just don't understand females (even if I had to interact and play with them while growing up). It's just more comfortable for me to have a tulpa that's the sex of the gender I am. I'm asexual and panromantic so the only feelings that could cause potential issues would be romantic feelings (this would go for even if I was a sexual being -- to create someone for sex sickens me), but we'll hit that bump in the road if it ever comes up.

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

Homophobe

- Someone who repeatedly whines that homosexuals endanger family values and the sanctity of marriage, until outed as a closet case, desperately afraid of the gay person looking back in the mirror.

~Tulpa~

Name ---------> Caleb

Sex ----------> Male

Form ---------> Human

I'm female and Dom is male, but I also have a boyfriend-someday-husband. But Dom was never there for sexual purposes so there's really no conflict there. I totally get what you mean about it feeling strange to divide your attention, and having your girlfriend be your only female companion (good for you, a actual decent guy, for a change huh! lol). It's about whatever works for you--definitely if you feel that way that's the way to go. Of course, for me, Dom isn't even human, so that may play into it. But I also personally am somewhat of a tomboy, or in the least, not a girly-girl. Strangely enough, though Dom came first before my boyfriend, my boyfriend actually shares some similar traits to Dom's. Gives you a bit of an insight into yourself I think! All good and fascinating. You're doing the right thing. And no, it doesn't mean you're gay, not that that even matters one way or another anyway!

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

Guest mule
homosexuals endanger family values and the sanctity of marriage
That sounds about right.