Half asleep?

Well i have been forcing for a while and have done the touch step (next one is smell).Anyway when i force, usually night and morning when i wake up i sort of fall half asleep for example i feel drowsy and i don't remember anything i say ,its like i don't have control of my thoughts.I don't know how to describe it,also when that happens my tulpa starts to move without my will (also i parrot rarely only for movement exercise and voice) is this good ? and how does this help if it can help :D (sorry for my english)

It's not a bad thing. You do want your tulpa to "move without your will" because that means that it is becoming autonomous. Some people like to force while they're half asleep because it causes them to have less control over their tulpa (because they're sleepy), meaning that any movement the tulpa makes is more likely to be the tulpa and not the forcer.

Guest Anonymous

As Phi said it's not necessarily a bad thing, but if you prefer to stay a bit more awake just sit down a bit less comfortable than usual, it will keep you from falling asleep.

For example cross your legs and keep your back straight without any support (but try to stay as relaxed as possible) and concentrate on the breathing for a while if you like to meditate before forcing. You have to be very tired to fall asleep in that position.

I'm not sure if this is what you where talking about specifically Raf, but my host being half asleep makes it incredibly easy for me to possess, to the point where everything I do feels fully alien to him.

Woof.

(Avatar by Yotslot)

Guest Anonymous

Also she only moves when i am half asleep. :P i wonder when she will start moving when i am fully awake :D

That will come soon enough :)