~*~Arawn's Musings~*~

Arawn

Hello! Welcome to my Progress Report and general musings about Quill and other related information. There will be several different type of posts for this thread. The formats for those posts and the type of posts follow:

Daily Log

Time

What happened during this time period/what I did.

Total time:

Overall total time:

Other Posts

These posts will be in paragraph form and will probably be general musings about Quill and any interactions we have. These posts will average from one paragraph to multiple paragraphs depending on what the post is about and what needs to be said. They will hopefully be constructive, but they also might not be as some posts may be a bit fun in nature.

______

If you have any questions about any of the posts you read, please message me or even post here though I answer PMs quicker than I do forum threads.

The next portion is an accumulation of four days of posts. Day five, which is today, will be completed later on after I've finished working with Quill for the day.

______

Day One

3:15 to 3:45

Looked up different personality traits and fleshed out the personality of Quill.

3:45 to 4:15

Actively visualized creating the personality of Quill, who currently appears like a blob of light and energy that has yet to be fully molded to his final form. This included talking (mentally) on my part and telling the blob what it is and how "awesome it is" and how "good it is". I used male words such as "guy" to help solidify the identity as male.

Total time: One hour

Day Two

9:55 to 10:28

Rehashed out his personality and gave him his name (Quill) though I put a stipend in that he could change it if he wanted to.

Total Time: 33 minutes

Day Three

10:43 to 11:13

I finished up Quill's personality and talking to him about him and just telling him stories about England. I've tweaked the method a little bit so I've kind of mixed Irish's method with FAQ Man's method. So, I tell him stories in a way.

Total time: 30 minutes

Day Four

4:00 to 4:25

Started to visualize him a little. This is harder because my image of humans is a little skewed so I have to think of him as a whole before working on individual parts.

Total time: 25 minutes

Overall Total time: 2 hours 31 minutes

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

Day Five

4:18 pm to 4:28 pm

This time was spent visualizing Quill and talking to him. Visualization was a little easier than it was on Day 4.

Total Time: 20 minutes

Overall Total Time: 2 hours 53 minutes

Yesterday was a busy day which was why I was only to work with Quill for 20 minutes. Today, Day Six, will hopefully involve a longer amount of time.

Tulpa Information

Let's Meet Quill

Name: Quill

Approximate Age: 25

Hair: Blonde; falls to the middle of his back/lower back; wavy

Eyes: Blue/lavender

Skin color: Slight tan

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 168-170 lbs

Personality/Likes/Dislikes:

His basic personality is of a sweet, kind man. The personality can change as people's often do, but he has been designed to be kind and gentle and to be a sweet companion since we will be together for many, many years. I've given him some leeway and ability to develop on his own; it doesn't seem fair to place him in a box and not let him grow. I did set a few things in place, though, for us to be able to get along such as:

- being LGBT+ friendly and supportive of the rights of the LGBT+ community

- being Otherkin friendly

- being understanding of others and willing to listen to what they have to say

Otherwise, he is free to pretty much develop how he wants and think how he wants. He's able to form his own opinions, too. Even if I'm taking the psychological route in creating him, he will be his own entity and therefore capable of thinking for himself.

Pictures that Quill is loosely based off of/pictures used to help with visualization:

- Link one

- Link two

- Link three

- Link four

Tulpa Information

Day Six

3:00 to 3:20 pm

Visualization

Day Seven

11:00 to 11:30

Total Time: 30 minutes

Overall Total Time: 3 hours and 41 minutes, two hours shorter than the time wanted

______

For visualization help today, I wrote out a description of Quill. This helped immensely and was able to cement everything in mind as I visualized him, which had to occur while writing out the description. It was easier today to visualize him and narrate to him than it was in previous days, but it could also be that I'm more awake right now than I have been for the last day or two.

Tulpa Information

Day Eight

11:30 to 12:00

Visualization/Narration

Day Nine

Nothing happened this day. Yesterday was busy celebrating my mom's birthday so I didn't get home until about 7 pm or so at which point we watched two movies and I drank a bit much so by the time I got to bed I was in no shape to work with Quill.

Day Ten

11:38 - 12:08

Visualization is getting easier and I can focus on visualizing him while working on something else. This is nice. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

Total Overall Time: 4 hours 41 minutes

Tulpa Information

Day Eleven

11:18 - 11:48

Visualization

Overall Total Time: 5 hours 11 minutes

Tulpa Information

Day Twelve

o.o I can't believe it's been 12 days! Two more days and I'll have been doing this for two weeks! Awesome!

_____

9:00 to 9:30

Visualization

11:06 to 11:26

Visualization/Narration

Overall Total Time: 6 hours 01 minutes

_____

Visualization is getting easier though Quill's form is still morphing a bit each day to something, I'm assuming, that he likes most. He hardly resembles what we started out with other than he's male. His form went from someone blue-eyed and blonde and unmistakably human. He is now auburn haired with lavender eyes and his build is slim and he heavily resembles Tolkein elves. It's not a bad thing and it's not terribly unsurprising given that people constantly state that their tulpas have often changed forms on them especially in the early weeks of working with the tulpa.

Tulpa Information

Your organization is amazing, but don't let hour counts discourage you in the future!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut ones eyes tight or open ones arms wide, either way, one's a fool"

-A courtesy of NotQuiteSkeptical

"I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't need you to!"

Your organization is amazing, but don't let hour counts discourage you in the future!

Thank you! :D They haven't, at least not yet, thankfully. So far most discouragement comes just because I get a bit frustrated, but I try to keep going even if I get frustrated with the lack of time I'd like to put in.

Tulpa Information

Day Thirteen

12:15 - 12:35

Visualization/Narration

Overall Total Time: 6 hours 21 minutes

[align=center]___

[/align]

I'm not asleep yet so it's still Tuesday as far as I'm concerned. :P

___

This time visualization is occurring while visualizing him looking at the computer screen with me to see if that can help. It definitely feels like someone's watching it with me.

Day Fourteen

10:30 to 11:00

Some visualization, mostly narration

Overall Total Time: 6 hours 51 minutes

___

I was going to do more tonight, but my head is killing me so I doubt it.

Tulpa Information