Fish oil and tulpae

Viski

I read that fish oil can work as an anti-psychotic and that anti-psychotics can affect the tulpae negatively. Do you have experience with this?

Are you implying that forcing is psychotic? That's a bit unhealthy to think; your tulpa probably doesn't appreciate you thinking that.

Edit: Never mind, I misread that. Well, that being said, I still don't understand how an anti-psychotic would affect forcing.

It would be more useful in this instance to say that fish oil has anti-hallucinogenic properties. Any anti-hallucinogen will suppress a tulpa, and just from what little I personally understand of it, from a tulpa's perspective it's not much different from being comatose or asleep.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I would think it'd be more like existing but unable to communicate with you or experience the wonderland as well, since the hallucinations are just how they communicate and the world they live in. The consciousness is not a hallucination and should not be affected by something that blocks hallucination. So, it should be basically like existing and being able to think but being in a nowhere place and unable to get your host's attention.

Of course, if the tulpa isn't established thoroughly enough to run without attention, blocking the hallucinations would make attention rather more scarce. This would lead to being comatose or asleep.

YMMV, this is just based on my logic. I haven't talked to a tulpa who's experienced it. Also I don't think fish oil is very antihallucinatory. If anything it would be a small effect, probably less than random day-to-day fluctuation and effects from the rest of your diet.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Of course, if the tulpa isn't established thoroughly enough to run without attention, blocking the hallucinations would make attention rather more scarce. This would lead to being comatose or asleep.

Generally I have heard that antipsychotics/potent anti-hallucinogens (actual medication/pills) put the tulpa into a stasis/coma/dreamlike state. If you only take the substance once, this effect purpotedly lasts for a few days. I don't know if this is true for the thoroughly established tulpae.

Anyway an interesting experiment is to switch with your tulpa and tell them to take a pill. If the substance treats your own consciousness as a hallucination but leaves your tulpa intact then...well that's pretty great proof that there isn't any real difference between a proper tulpa and the host's consciousness. It would also mean that there is a mechanism that gives "special rights" for the Operator (consciousness-as-host) to live over the ones that are not currently in the host position.

Edit: Actually I might suggest this in the research, it seems very dangerous but I'd like to have it confirmed by someone.

Generally I have heard that antipsychotics/potent anti-hallucinogens (actual medication/pills) put the tulpa into a stasis/coma/dreamlike state. If you only take the substance once, this effect purpotedly lasts for a few days. I don't know if this is true for the thoroughly established tulpae.

Anyway an interesting experiment is to switch with your tulpa and tell them to take a pill. If the substance treats your own consciousness as a hallucination but leaves your tulpa intact then...well that's pretty great proof that there isn't any real difference between a proper tulpa and the host's consciousness. It would also mean that there is a mechanism that gives "special rights" for the Operator (consciousness-as-host) to live over the ones that are not currently in the host position.

Edit: Actually I might suggest this in the research, it seems very dangerous but I'd like to have it confirmed by someone.

Holy crap, we need someone with enough knowledge and guts to do this.

...A.k.a, not me

"Because sometimes the voices outside your head drive you mad, and the ones inside are keeping you sane."

Tulpa: Ansaki, Shade

• 1 year later...

I take one fish oil capsule everyday and it causes no problems for my tulpa.

Fish oil however can reduce depression.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**