Running out of conversation?

Guest Anonymous

I hate to be blunt, but you just need to find something to talk about.

Anything.

Anything you can think of.

Don't even try to pull "oh, there's nothing left for me to talk about". That's bull.

I talked to my tulpa for 6 months before ever hearing a reply. 6 months of narration, and I barely left the house during that time, so there was nothing new going on in my life.

You can find something.

Just lose yourself in the conversation.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Just find any little thing to talk about, even if it's somthing random atleast you're talking. At first I felt the exact same way, but now it really isn't difficult. My tulpa is very open to anything I say. Act as if your tulpa is your diary, tell it anything that you feel or that comes to mind, your day and stuff like that. It helps.

Name: Alec

Form: Human

Progress: Vizualisation and narrating

I am still narrating to my pre-vocal tulpa and one thing that keeps me going is telling her stories. Right now I am narrating an impromptu version of The Princess Bride.

I get stuck for some time on what to narrate about, but I just have to think a bit harder and something always comes to mind. The weather, zombie apocalypse plan, favorite TV show, newest book. Another good source of conversation is philosophy and current events. If you are worried about thinking the same thing try to find controversial topics to discuss. The key here is to discuss rather than just talk.

You'll make it out of the rut, just keep at it!

Zenyth ~~ Born 20-May-2013

Feel free to PM me! I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible!

Go onto omegle and chat with people and comment on the conversations you have.

You can think of tons of stuff if you put your mind to it I'm sure.

Don't you read/play/watch something? Discuss it, it's characters and things like that.

Oh, and one bonus topic -

don't you think this is kind of odd/awkward that Xeare's and Phi's avatars are the same character (i think) and their posts are so close?

現実に抗え!

Don't you read/play/watch something? Discuss it, it's characters and things like that.

Oh, and one bonus topic -

don't you think this is kind of odd/awkward that Xeare's and Phi's avatars are the same character (i think) and their posts are so close?

It's been known since the early stages of these forums that I'm actually 8 people sharing an account.

Well, now it's 4. We made another account and split the control in half so now each account has 4 people. However we are still all in one room, so we tell each other when we spot a thread worth posting in.

What is this I don't even.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

The set up is really awkward, and sometimes it gets really crowded. This room is too small, we really should upgrade.

You couldn't have just turned around and told us that?

Listen bud, I don't know which of the four of you that was, but you should know that we don't have the funds right now to buy a larger room. If you want a larger room, talk to the higher ups about our pay.

This conversation is over.