Mutual Possession.

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 years later...

Damn did the gat really blast on this guide?
I used to know them (Red_M and Pinkie Pyro) and this one is probably one of the easiest and best possession guides around.

Another "-1" for the GAT I guess.

This is why I'm not posting anymore, freedom of speech is a lie. Get in line or get shot.

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

It's 2013 and they're describing co-fronting and when I got here in 2018 several people denied the possibility of this, and of course parallel processing, but I digress. It's more of am account than a guide but it's very useful as a guide imo. I would have gained insight, but at this point it's good corroboration.

Wait yeah hold it this is legit just a co-fronting guide. I still am amazed that such basic things were unheard of in 2013. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of February, 2022, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Blinky, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I'd argue that co-fronting is nowhere near what this actually is (I knew the two of them, "co-fronting" was maybe 1% of what was behind it) but I know that it would lead to nowhere given the new age moderation, so whatever.

Still a decent guide.

This is why I'm not posting anymore, freedom of speech is a lie. Get in line or get shot.

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

It's hard to say what is what by the description given, it depends on interpretation. Also your co-fronting may not be the same as mine. Definitions change. I'd like to hear your definition actually. Maybe make a post.

Usually we just trade tasks, alternate piloting, assign different subsystems to run and generally just try not to beef it on the pavement. 

Darron legs go choo choo!

She's being incredibly optimistic. Half the time it's the zombie shuffle. She drives us home sometimes when I'm fried after work.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍🍼👩‍🍼 Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]