What discourages you from forcing?

TheGianaJinx

I find I'm often discouraged from forcing daily. I love to make connections and bond with Xander, but the visualization can be so stressful sometimes. Those fucking eyes, man, they can be such a pest. What discourages you?

Sleep. I often force at night, and it doesn't so much discourage me rather it stops me dead until morning.

Other than that, I don't get discouraged. Any failure is telling me that I'm doing something /wrong/ so that I can try and figure out what exactly it IS I'm doing wrong. I don't have problems for very long because of this. So, other than randomly getting cut out of a forcing session, nothing bothers me.

Hm, I see. I'd have to also agree to that though, I really only have time for the forcing at night and I often fall asleep. I hate when that happens.

My inability to concentrate amid distractions really discourages me from regular forcing. This has led to forcing becoming somewhat of a ritual, where I have to wait for the house to be reasonably quiet, shut down my computer, get out headphones to drown out noise, etc. All that setup makes forcing a bit of a pain to do, and I often find myself putting it off until I'm too tired to do it effectively.

The fact that I like talking to my tulpa more than forcing with him is the major thing that gets in the way. I'd rather have a chat with him then try my best to force him into my plane of existence.

Call me Gabi. Tulpamancer since February 16th, 2013. reddeadrebel on the IRC.

Call me 16-Volte. I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride!

Message me on tumblr!

The last two days it's been exhaustion. I've been beyond exhausted so forcing is hard and I can't work with Quill as much as I'd like which makes me wonder if I should do this. Then there's visualization. It can be really hard to do that, but I've written out his description that appears to help a lot so I don't feel so discouraged.

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

My inability to concentrate amid distractions really discourages me from regular forcing. This has led to forcing becoming somewhat of a ritual, where I have to wait for the house to be reasonably quiet, shut down my computer, get out headphones to drown out noise, etc. All that setup makes forcing a bit of a pain to do, and I often find myself putting it off until I'm too tired to do it effectively.

Woah, you have to be me or something. I can't actively force unless very specific circumstances are met, and that doesn't happen very much at my house. Then I usually try and force before bed, but then I just fall asleep. I have yet to find a system that actually works for me.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

When other people don't force.

Gotta keep up that conformity.

Fear.

Fear discourages me from forcing.

As of late, I'm afraid that everything I'm trying to achieve is going to fail terribly,

and I'll never be able to be with, or even talk to my tulpae.

Earlier on doubts were troubling me as being afraid is troubling me now,

but I guess I already dealt with them. Mostly.

Being paranoid sucks.

“Be what you would seem to be- or, if you'd like it put more simply- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.”