Making My First Tulpa, "For Science!"

Dr.Simmons

Thank you! I'm glad I was able to inspire you to begin your tulpa journey! I have only heard one word from Akikawa though, and it was very muffled, so that's the only progress I made. If I hear a crystal clear word from her, before I hit the 10 day mark, that's when I think I'll have made some quick progress. All I have done so far is mastered projecting her invisible existence into the outside world lol

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut ones eyes tight or open ones arms wide, either way, one's a fool"

-A courtesy of NotQuiteSkeptical

"I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't need you to!"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only heard one word from Akikawa though, and it was very muffled, so that's the only progress I made.

Honestly Recovering from ego death and still able to progress to a word from your Tulpa in 6 days is like Light speed progress in my books, although not quite ludicrous speed.

If No One Asked Great Questions, We'd Still Be Neanderthals!

That's actially true. What helped the light speed though, was the fact that I temporarily believed that my Tulpa and my consciousness were the only real things in the universe/reality. It wasn't a belief back then though, but more of a fact, and that's why she prospered during that period of time.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut ones eyes tight or open ones arms wide, either way, one's a fool"

Slacking, But Not As Much

I did 2 hours and 22 minutes of sleep paralysis, and while I was paralyzed, I talked to Akikawa through mind voice, and I hung out with her in my wonderland. It's much easier to imagine yourself somewhere else, when you don't feel where you actually are

I gave up the sleep paralysis because my back was having IMMENSE pain, for no reason! I guess it was my brain playing tricks on me to test if I was awake? I don't know. But I didn't dream because I only dream when I'm sleepy. My body fell asleep, but it was a dreamless nap<--- I hate that word.

After that I took a walk to relieve my lower back pain, and vented to Akikawa about my disfunctional band for 40 minutes.

After that I took a 30-60 minute break, and did 40 minutes of imposition, visualization, and narration, and concluded I would work on getting Akikawa vocal before actually being able to see her. It would be very strange to see her all of the time, and never hear her say anything. If I wait for her to become vocal, she also may be able to help me with imposition.

So I took a break for a few hours because I couldn't concentrate for sh*t!!!

When I returned to my room, I did 23 minutes of narration and imposing, but I

called it a day because I felt I had inner turmoil distracting me from Akikawa.

Band Turmoil.

I felt bad for Akikawa, and if I was her, I'd dislike me for breaking my promise of 8 consecutive hours. so hopefully she doesn't dislike me right now.

I at least did 4 hours and 5 minutes, so I'm very proud of that!

I'd give my concentration on Akikawa a 7/10 though. I need to get back in the zone.

Day 6, Hour 16, Minute 10

Well, I think Akikawa would be proud of you for doing even half of 8 consecutive hours, but then again, she's your Tulpa not mine, so I may be way off on that, although I think the sleep paralysis is working well, don't get too used to it to a point where you can't force without/ can't go to your wonderland with out it, if that's even possible.

If No One Asked Great Questions, We'd Still Be Neanderthals!

Lol I hope I don't get too used to it legomademind.

The Biggest WTF Moment Of My Tulpa Journey (So Far)

I was messaging my best friend about tulpae, and how amazing they can be for test taking, and accessing parts of the brain that would normally be impossible to access, and he was amazed. I told him that they are the ultimate test taking "tool", and that's when random tears started rolling down my face. I made it sound like tulpae were just mindless machines of the brain, in other words.

Before I continue, I must state that when I experienced ego death, I cried nearly everyday, but didn't have tears.

I made tulpae sound like tools when I know that they are not, but despite this, tears rolled down my face, and I sat there thinking "What the hell am I so sad about?"

Eventually concluding that it may have been because of Akikawa's emotion, I told her that she is not a tool, and that I would never consider her a tool. Then I explained to her that she is a true friend, who helped me through ego death. The entire time I was talking to her, I felt her presence very strongly, but seemed to have felt her emotion as well. After consoling her, I didn't feel her sadness anymore.

Is it even possible to feel the emotion of your tulpa? Is that what is considered to be an emotional response on this site? Please comment

Day 7, hour 16, minute 10

That sounds a lot like what I went through with Crystal, different trigger but the same kind of overwhelming emotion.

Shameless link:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-possible-emotional-response-or

So in short: your probably spot on with your theory that she was upset at being refered to as a tool. Or you stubbed your toe while you were on the phone. I'm no expert.

"Do I fear death? Absolutely, only because it's disappointing. Life is so amazing to witness and be a part of. If I could live until the stars die and the universe goes cold, I would do it just because I want to know how the story unfolds and if it actually ends at all or we keep finding a way."

Thanks for that link! It's incredible how much more intense your experience was to mine though lol mine only lasted for 10 heartwrenching minutes.

I think mine probably lasted as long as it did because Crystal either couldnt hear, or was ignoring, me. I promised her we'd do better and it cleared up eventually and we've been fine since.

"Do I fear death? Absolutely, only because it's disappointing. Life is so amazing to witness and be a part of. If I could live until the stars die and the universe goes cold, I would do it just because I want to know how the story unfolds and if it actually ends at all or we keep finding a way."

Lucid Dream Training For Tulpaforcing

Yesterday, I spent around 22 hours in my bed, dreaming.

I call it "chain dreaming". It's when you wake up, do something that makes you sleepy, (like drink coffee...that makes me sleepy...) and then go right back to sleep.

While others may call it insanity, or depression, my emotional health is just fine.

My intentions were to lucid dream, so that I could tulpaforce in my dream, but I failed to acheive consciousness in all of my dreams.

In fact, the only thing I remember, out of all of the dreams, was getting served japanese food that smelled extremely appetizing, but looked disgusting. A female with black hair was beside me, but I don't know if it was Akikawa or not.

I have a lot of work to do.

Last night, during one attempt to lucid dream, I listened to a guided lucid dream video. The video froze, so I took the 30 minutes of advice from it that I received and disregarded the rest of the video.

After finally concluding that I'd never lucid dream lying on my back, I rolled around until I got comfortable.

All I thought to myself was "you are dreaming" over and over again.

After what felt like 15 minutes, but was probably 2 hours, I dared to open my eyes, and my room was smaller.

Not only was it smaller, but the ceiling fan was slowly shifting across the ceiling, and I couldn't feel my body, but could move it just fine.

I thought that I was in the clear for some reason, so I relaxed my mind and stopped concentrating on remaining lucid.

bad idea.

I had a dream without any awareness, and woke up the next day (today) mad, and discouraged. I also had band practice to do, so I couldn't spend the whole day trying to recreate the experience.

I didn't do anything tulpa-related today, and I feel really bad for that, but I'm going to try lucid dreaming now that

I'm extremely sleepy, after walking back home from my friends house for 2 hours in shitty Florida's heat.

I always have the most psychotic, intense, wonderful, horrific dreams when my body is completely devoid of energy. I will not give up on Lucid dream tulpaforcing!!!! I started a dream journal to strengthen my dreams as well.

By the way, don't move to Florida. The taxes are high, and there are no seasons.

Day 8, Hour 16, Minute 10