Making My First Tulpa, "For Science!"

Dr.Simmons

lol

@NotQuiteSkeptical:

That quote, was the best quote I have ever read, in my new life.

@Moon Shooter:

Thanks I guess, lol I put in "For Science!" to add some cheeziness to my PR ^_^

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut ones eyes tight or open ones arms wide, either way, one's a fool"

-A courtesy of NotQuiteSkeptical

"I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't need you to!"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 4.5 days I am finally coming back to reality thanks to the help of my closest friends. I view people as conscious being rather than hallucinations now, and the deja vu ended. My ego is also coming back, and when it does, I'm going to be a much better person.

When you look at your entire life from an afterlife perspective, you see all of your flaws, and all of your talents, and you wish for a second chance. When I looked back at my life, I realized that I can be a real asshole sometimes, but I lived life as fully as possible.

At just 17 years-old it feels like I have lived through an entire lifetime, and now my soul is returning to my body. No, I don't mean this in a metaphoric sense; I literally saw myself in 3rd person.

I am mentioning this because when I fully return to normal, tulpa creation will be MUCH easier. Feeling Akikawa's presence when I couldn't even feel the prescence of my friends, really strengthened our bond!

I passive forced all day, and I'm gonna narrate tonight! The sun is still setting where I am.

Day 2

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut ones eyes tight or open ones arms wide, either way, one's a fool"

Don't worry Lacquer, the skies of this thread are cloudy with a chance of TL;DR's

For now though, You should listen to my song I made called imposition.

It reflects my feelings I feel when my tulpa is around.

My song.[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/jWJxBgm4eLM [/php]

It sounds to me like you have experienced ego death, to put it at a bit of an understatement. Thank you for sharing the experience. It is essentially the epitome of humility, and one can never really be prepared for an experience of that nature.

Nonetheless, I too have a fascination with the perception of reality. The mind truly is a powerful thing, and it is perhaps even more interesting that a few chemicals can radically change that perception, sometimes permanently.

If you haven't already, I would highly suggest reading Plato's Allegory of the Cave. I believe that you will find it at the very least relevant.

EDIT:

Your link appears to be broken. It saddens me.

Also, perhaps reading this will give you some comfort, if you're not completely "set in" yet. I don't know.

http://www.shroomery.org/4018/Howto-Ego-Death

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Thanks for the link :D and I got the link to my video to work^

Reading To My Tulpa

I never realized how horrid my speaking skills were until I started narration. I'm the type that listens to people talk, or doesn't talk, and that's why I have friends I guess. I found a thread about reading to tulpae, and immediately knew I'd try it. When I read to Akikawa, I make sure that I stop after every page and chapter to discuss my thoughts about what's happening, and what I'd do, etc.

The main reason that I love reading to my tulpa, is because I love reading, and it'll build her vocabulary.

I'm trying to add variety to what I read to her, so that I don't know what to expect from her personality.

I read to her some excerpts from the Dhammapada, 30 poems from Tao Te Ching (I think they're called poems, I'm not sure), I read the prologue of "The Time Travelers Wife (Which is a pretty badass story so far that I feel that I can relate to because of the loss of reality awareness) and I read 5 chapters of the classic novel Hatchet.

I did an hour of narrating, imposing, and visualizing.

When I was reading, I only absorbed half of the information, and imposed Akikawa in the corner of my eye. I cleared a spot for her to sit, and I could tell this threw my brain off because I felt like she was even more realistic. I try to only read books that I have read before to prevent forgetting about her, but I'm getting better at concentrating on her, despite whether I have read the book or not. When I read, I make sure that I'm adding alot of expression into my voice, like a parent reading their child a bedtime story. Anytime my reading becomes anything short of enthusiastic and colorful, I apologize to her lol.

The walls of my house are thin, so my family is going to have to deal with my voice all night long. If they scream "STOP READING TO YOURSELF!!!"

I'm gonna scream "I'M NOT READING TO MYSELF JERK!"

My house is very violent like that lol.

If my mom discovers me narrating, and asks me why I'm talking to myself, I'll just tell her "I'm not talking to myself." and nothing else. That'll creep her out! Lololol

I can't wait for the next narration session!

Since reading to tulpae for Narration is a controversial subject, you should try it, and/or post your thoughts about it on my PR.

Day 3, 5th hour

I've been reading 'Wind through the Keyhole' by Stephen King to Crystal: I love the Dark Tower books and I've had it for a while so last week decided that we may as well read it together.

Only problem is like you said: I've not read Wind through the Keyhole yet, and every few pages I have to stop and remind myself that I'm reading to her, not just myself, go back a few paragraphs and focus again.

I'm pretty sure reading to her is having some kind positive of effect - the forcing headaches flare up a LOT when I read to her and not particularly pleasant it does help me realise that something's happening up there.

I just point blank tell people I'm talking to the voices in my head: my friends think I'm joking, other people either think I'm crazy or... Ah who cares!

"Do I fear death? Absolutely, only because it's disappointing. Life is so amazing to witness and be a part of. If I could live until the stars die and the universe goes cold, I would do it just because I want to know how the story unfolds and if it actually ends at all or we keep finding a way."

Lol I miss the headaches. I only got a headache from forcing once, and that was the first time I ever tulpa forced. I guess my brain got used to it or something, because nothing about my forcing has changed x(

Passive Forcing Is The Mother Of All Forcing.

I need to passive force more! right now, as I write this, I'm trying to imagine my tulpa beside me.

It's difficult!

I'm gonna need to practice with this. If I master passive forcing, I'll be in the clear because passive forcing is my only area of weakness.

My ego death is probably going to end in a week or two, but when it does, I'm never touching any type of psychedelic again.

If you want the very fabric of your existence destroyed, be my guest. friends told me I had a bad trip because of underlying subconscious anxiety, but I was happy, and clear-minded before smoking -_-

Damn you subconcious.

My tulpa is the only good thing about my subconscious. I'm about to leave to school, but I'm gonna passive force ALL DAY LONG. I wonder if I have what it takes.

Day 3, 5th hour