Tulpa birthdays/anniversaries?

tulpatalk

Do you guys celebrate a sentience day? Or a vocal day? Or an imposition day? Some sort of anniversary to celebrate the 'birth' of your tulpa.

I figured that this is such an emotional time for the creator/host that some sort of anniversary tradition might be in place. If not, this could inspire future creators/hosts to do this.

Just a thought.

[Note: Opinions]

Hmmm....

I don't actually think I've thought of that, but it does make sense. Probably vocal day celebration.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I thought about this several times before, but I honestly can't remember specific days for any of these things. Because of this I just decided to make my birthday their birthday as well. I think I recall Pronas celebrating a month anniversary for Kate or something.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

The International Tulpa Day should be the day this forum was established... and I dunno when that was.

Somewhere in April.

As for anniversaries, I keep milestones, if that counts. I'm probably gonna have a big party inside my head when Pinkie speaks for herself.

I never thought of this but I'll have to mark down the date mine says her first words. I think that'll be a sufficent birth date.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I thought of doing that. I can't recall any specific times when my tulpa became vocal since it's all been very gradual, but I'll just celebrate the day I started making him- May 24th.

I'd say either the day where the creation has started or the day a Tulpa goes vocal.

Emotional responses or gaining sentience are rather unreliable and cannot be determined as exact as the dates above.

Letting the Tulpa pick its own birthday, would be a good option, though.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

Self-awareness/sentience day.

When the tulpa first realized its own existence.

Should be possible to find it out if the tulpa has enough memories of it and compare it with the host's memories.

I was thinking about this last night, wondering what to use as her birthday. I was thinking either vocalization or have her pick.