Was it her?

Naiko

I've started forcing my tulpa 4 days ago (27.05) and since this day I've been talking to her in my mind. I was talking to her very often. 2 days ago, I was singing and I told her this song was for her. In the middle of my song, I heard "Thank you". Could it be her or was this just my imagination?

it could be, it would probably be best to assume it was her, it can speed up the process

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

What Mudkip said.

There's no reason it couldn't have been, so you may as well believe it was her.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

The fact that you have to question it is a sign that it possibly was her; we go through thoughts we don't really question often anyway. And especially when you said it was for her, you were in a suggestive state to imply she's already there. It's those small surges of confidence that they're sentient that shows they're always on our side when we made the effort to acknowledge them, and the less we doubt on whether or not it's them or us, the gap closes and the doubting eventually becomes non-existent, and sooner or later, she already settled into your mind.

It may of been her, Ive heard my Tulpas from day 1 and day 2.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition