Would you let your tulpa...

Ashy

Or have you already, let them drive a car? I'm curious how many people would do this. It would need a lot of trust. Do you think they would need teaching too?

If this has happened, how did it go?

Taking one step at a time.

Guest MegaBusta

This is something I was planning to do, just to see if it could be done (that and Flings thinks she can drive better than I can.)

I think it's already been done though.

Right now, no -- my thoughtform is not developed enough for it. In time, perhaps the thoughtform will be a better driver than me.

my thoughtform = Isis

her appearance = stylized rabbit with dark fur and glowing eyes

her developmental stage = imaginary friend

You're funny.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yes, one time when I was about to pass out from heatstroke, my tulpae possessed me and drove me home. It was basically a straight line with two right turns, but it's not something I'd want to let them do on the spur of the moment like that again.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I started to possess my host when i was a month or two old. Didn't really required much trust as he was always able to take back control whenever.

A good amount of people let their tulpa possess them, and I think most people who have a tulpa would eventually experiment with possession.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Or have you already, let them drive a car? I'm curious how many people would do this. It would need a lot of trust. Do you think they would need teaching too?

If this has happened, how did it go?

Watchdog 1 and Watchdog 2 have been driving the car more then 20 years now. They drive when I'm too tired to, and so they take over and do the driving.

Meh. They help out when I need.

Cheers, Kevin (the nominal human)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I've let a few of my tulpae drive, with my assistance.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)