Am I Doing This Right?

Hallos :3 Welp, I'm new, so I just wanna make sure if I'm doing this right.

So I found this place at random. Then I got bored at the dentist. So, since I just found this place right before, I tried some tulpaforcing. I literally just went out into the hall (cuz no one was there), sat down, and talked. It came quite naturally actually, I talk to 'no one' all the time XD lol I'm weird.

So I was just talking to her, being all like "You're this, and you're that, and blah blah blah." Did this for, what, half an hour? The dentist appointment was LONG.

After this though, I got a headache ^^; So I stopped.

The next day, I woke up, called upon my tulpa, and found out she just turned into a he o.O I don't really know how I knew that she turned into a guy, I just kinda felt it. I don't think I did it either. Whatever. I decided to start calling him Aiden cuz that's an alias I use when I post art sometimes. But then "Ayden" popped into my head yesterday. I'm not sure if it was him or what, but I've been spelling it like that now, cuz even if it wasnt him, it looks cooler that way XD

Anyways, I came back on here and discovered passive forcing, which is kinda what I've been doing the past few days. And by few I literally mean a few. Probably only been working on him for like, three or four days. I've just been letting him sit there at the back of my head, talking to him sometimes.

Now when I talk to him, I'm not exactly sure if I'm parroting or not. I don't think I am since I'm not consciously putting words into his mouth, but I usually do have to think something like "Ayden should say something here" or the likes. I have been surprised, but it's less of a "what was that?" and more of a "why would I think that?" (Ex. I was watching a movie, two girls were fighting onscreen, and in my head I hear "Cat fight!" lol daflip?) My subconcious/tulpa is quite sarcastic too XD

There has been one instance of a "what was that?" surprise. Two days ago when I was just browsing the web like I usually do, I heard a simple "Hey!" pop into my head that caught me completely offguard. I'm not sure if it was him, but I'm just gonna assume it was.

I haven't really done anything else here. Sometimes I pretend he's walking next to me or sitting next to me on the couch, but I rarely remember to do that. I also didn't bother to do anything visually at all yet. He doesn't really have much of a form, except maybe having the idea of a brown-haired boy in my head.

Also, no headache, but I've been having head pressures for three freaking days straight and it's REALLY ANNOYING. I can't make sense of anything too complicated or the pressure turns to pain e.e;

I just wanna make sure I'm doing this right and efficently. Am I parroting him? Should I start working on some sort of form now? HOW DO I GET RID OF THE HEAD PRESSURE?

Thanks for reading and all future input! ^^

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange juice and cold showers? XD lol well okay, I'll go try that then.

XD Nah, I understand. Plus I saw a lot of threads on here talking about how there's a bajillion trolls and role players and such hurting this place's credibility, so it's fine. I can totally see why you're wary of me.

It's actually the lack of preparation that made me post this thread lol, wasn't 100% sure if I as doing this right XD I mean, I read a lot of the guides on here, but hey, doesn't hurt to make sure right? Also, it was so easy for me to begin I was wary of myself o.o I was just like "Dude, ive gotta be doing SOMETHING wrong here."

And my attitude's always like this. You should see me on other websites and in real life. I'm just always really hyper and weird and can never take anything seriously XD

But okais, I will try my hardest! *puts on super-determined face* NOW~~~ I'm gonna go find some orange juice...

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Dude, orange juice like totally worked o.O I mean, still a little bit of pressure, but at least I can think.

Anyways~~ This is a more general question, but anyone know how to talk out loud to your tulpa without looking crazy? Cuz even before i started trying to make a tulpa, I'd talk to myself and walk around in circles, and my mom always yelled at me cuz she said everyone thought i looked like there was something wrong with me e.e; Besides a bluetooth i mean. I don't have one of those >.>;

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

If you have an iPhone, pretend to talk to Siri. Do so very quietly, because it would look weird asking Siri how her day was.

Pretend someone is calling you, and talk into your phone.

Just do it. A lot of people talk to themselves, so no one has ever really looked at me funny when I talk to Kamran.

I don't have a phone ;w; -fails at life-

I'm gonna talk to myself anyways, my mom just doesn't like it ^^; She says i look psycho and that one time a guy asked her if there was something wrong with me cuz i was talking to myself while pacing back and forth >.>

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Guest Anonymous

You can just talk in your mindvoice if you want. I prefer it over my real voice as I don't feel like I'm just talking to myself. Might be different for you though.

Pretty much what noobdreamer said, you can talk with your mindvoice, but some say speaking out loud helps with differentiating your own thoughts from your tulpa's. Of course this doesn't mean that speaking to your tulpa with just only your mindvoice will result in more time or effort into recognizing your tulpa's thoughts, it's really all about what makes it easier for you to talk to your tulpa.

I do that usually when I'm surrounded by people, but I still like talking out loud. I'm not really sure why, it just makes me more secure hearing myself and also it feels more natural for me.

Also, I forced for only like, 15 minutes at the end of school today (today's my last day of school so we were doing literally nothing) and as soon as I stopped I get another headache e.e; Y MUST I BE PRONE TO HEADACHES??? OAO The only good part of this is the annoyingness of the headache continuously reminds me about my tulpa >.>;

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Yea, headaches are generally accepted as a sign of progress. But don't worry, they usually decrease in number as you get used to them. You seem to have a very happy and positive approach to this whole Tupper thing and I wish you the best of luck ;D