Another tulpa?

Ashy

I have recently started creating a tulpa that sorta has a personality, and maybe sentience. I have not heard him yet either. Now at night, while i was forcing before sleep, another person came into my mind. I think it was another tulpa. This girl had a form that was easily recognizable, and i had a sudden feeling in my chest. It felt light-hearted, maybe happy. It is really hard to explain. Familiarity? Anyway, she was moving on her own, running around and stuff. I accepted that maybe she is a tulpa too.

Two questions. How do i know she is one? Maybe my mind was playing a trick on me before falling asleep? Next is, i don't know if i can care for another tulpa right now. I'm concentrating enough on my first one that i still can't hear. Its been causing me anxiety all morning. i don't want to abandon her and force her again when my first tulpa is sentient, but I'm not sure if i can juggle both equally. I want them both to have the same amount of love and attention. I'm really worried

Taking one step at a time.

When your mind is tired, you start to hear/see things. I would say that it was just your mind demanding some sleep, but there is still this possibility that it was another tulpa. There is just one thing you can do. Will you believe that it was another tulpa showing up, or your mind being sleepy? You choose. If you want to have a tulpa, you need to first believe in its existence.

Tulpa Name: Jack.

Form : Fox Furry ( my avatar ).

Birthday : November 6th.

Working on : Vysualization, Naration, Wonderland

Im sorry for my Engish, It's not perfect, but at least I try.

Keep in mind that sticking it in stasis believing it's a tulpa will probably make it a tulpa even if it isn't one yet. If you want to make sure it's a tulpa first, here're some tests you can try:

1) Say something to it without expecting a response, and see if it responds anyway.

2) Visualize/impose it and see if it moves on its own.

3) Discuss it with your existing tulpa while keeping your mind "open" to it. If it's a full tulpa this will give it enough attention to "break into" the conversation and respond without risking you parroting a response by accidentally expecting one.

Keep in mind there's a difference between sentience and sapience and it's rare (some would say impossible) for fully sapient tulpae to just appear, especially if you haven't thought about additional tulpae. It's possible what you have is a "proto-tulpa," a barely sentient, non-autonomous thought-form that will only become a tulpa if you chose to give it more attention.

"Keep in mind that sticking it in stasis believing it's a tulpa will probably make it a tulpa even if it isn't one yet. If you want to make sure it's a tulpa first, here're some tests you can try:

1) Say something to it without expecting a response, and see if it responds anyway. "

Im not sure how reliable that is as you could subconsciously (or unconsciously if one wants to use that word) be expecting a reply and hence end up hearing one.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

"Keep in mind that sticking it in stasis believing it's a tulpa will probably make it a tulpa even if it isn't one yet. If you want to make sure it's a tulpa first, here're some tests you can try:

1) Say something to it without expecting a response, and see if it responds anyway. "

Im not sure how reliable that is as you could subconsciously (or unconsciously if one wants to use that word) be expecting a reply and hence end up hearing one.

*shrug* That's why I put three of them, especually the third one for those concerned about that. These are what I used to identify Cordy (my second tulpa) and Mitesla (a proto-tulpa I've chosen not to acknowledge). Cordy passed all three tests, Mitesla occasionally passes the first but that's it. Also, what I meant was more along the lines of "try to keep your mind completely clear so they have nothing to work from," if that helps. (Okay, it's not the best one, but it's the quickest/easiest.)

If you're worried about another tulpa, usually people put them into stasis without actually wanting to know why they showed up in the first place. What I'm getting at is that the tulpa's existence could be an experience for the host to find out more about themselves, but usually having another tulpa means more pressure on the host in managing equal attention to both of them. The stasis is a cop out for us not being able to be prepared to handle the situations that will come with another tulpa coming into our perception of reality. This is why at first having many tulpa isn't so bad, until you start realizing you have to be consistent in managing your time and devotion with them too.

I feel that it's important to give them the assurance, especially if you've grown a liking to them, that you'll do your best to be prepared for them someday, and right now, based on all that you can currently commit to, you can't handle your time with them that well. If people were actually honest on their own limits to new tulpa that show up, they wouldn't be going into this worst case scenario that their tulpa is going to slap them in the face or something. You don't need to make verification on whether or not they're a tulpa, this isn't some VeriSign process where it's "After the beep, please respond to my words."

Don't panic OP, handling another tulpa is a burden, and I hope people know that you should stay within what you can commit and don't let it exceed over your expectations. Do a stasis if needed, but please, just be honest to that tulpa, it's ironic that the stasis this is usually a euphemistic way of the host saying, "Hey, I'm not trying to throw you off into some magical tube for no reason. I'm doing it because I can't really tell you how I feel about handling all this, and just even uttering a word to you makes me cringe with fear that you might turn into a GLaDoS and kill me and all my future tulpa."

Instead, something simple like:

"I'm truly sorry that I'm not prepared for this, I don't want to burden myself completely where I can't even give reasonable time for both you and *other tulpa's name* I hope that someday, when I've made a bonding with my first tulpa, that I can be better prepared in bringing you into my life. I want to make sure that I have enough confidence and competence in handling one tulpa before I focus on bringing another."

And from there, it's a no-brainer, if you have any feasible ability for empathy, this shouldn't be hard.

But do what you must, you must show confidence, no one can spoon-feed that to you.