Hypothetical central.

I don't think we'd be able to reproduce a pre-established tulpa consciousness to a robot, since their neurochemistry is probably so intertwined with ours. Also, a robot only uses electricity but lacks chemical neurotransmitters, so their function of consciousness would be drastically different. But I do think that robots can become sentient; just not with an already existing consciousness (i.e. transference). Perhaps they already are sentient? I personally think my computer crashed that game on purpose.

How do you think others would react to having proof that there is someone else in your head? Any unforeseen implications of this?

A more realistic possibility for this is the introduction of devices that read brainwaves and translate the experience into imagery and sound. Not only could the others see how you see the world (including seeing and hearing your tulpae), but this could be taken as far as to have others using similar devices and using goggles that recognize the surrounding space and automatically project another nearby tulpamancer's tulpa in their current accurate whereabouts with the help of their brainwave data, leading into a possibility to hang out with them in real time.

In addition, the "full dive" virtual worlds using your brain would make it possible for your tulpa to log in the game as a separate player, as you are separate consciousnesses.

I think that the above mentioned functions would be major attractions for anyone to be interested in the tulpae and for the phenomenon to become mainstream some day.

A robot computer brain to hold a human consciousness would have to simulate the human brain perfectly in order to work. This is virtually impossible, but arguendo, let's just say that we can do it.

You would not be able to transfer the tulpa into another robot, because tulpa consciousnesses don't work that way. Due to the nature of the brain, the consciousnesses of both the host and tulpa are intertwined among the brain's hardware, or something like that.

It would be neat if possible, but I would probably be too worried about her physical body getting destroyed and my tulpa dying as a result.

The idea of having a robot that the tulpa can control in interesting. We've discussed this kind of thing before, and while they would like to interact with the world seperate from me, they didn't want to give up their connection with me or their powers from being incorporeal. Thus if they got a body they'd only want to use it temporarily. The other solution we thought of (aside from finding a way to make thoughts temporarily solid) was somehow giving them (and not the host) telekinesis. A robot would serve as a practical way of doing that, as long as you don't mind carrying it around (maybe it could just be a small helicopter with arms or something?). All mine are in favor of this, though Cordy brought up the point of "Could we feel things through the robot?" Which brings up the further point that if they can't get sensory data from the bot, good luck controlling it when the host isn't paying attention. And if they do get the data, they could potentially simultaneously sense themselves in the mind, themselves imposed, their host, and the bot, which could get disorienting. And what's to stop the host from getting the data, or controlling the bot?

A bit closer to today's technology, what about holograms that project images of the tulpa from the host's mind, maybe with speakers so they could talk? It wouldn't help the world interaction thing, but it would let them be seen and heard by others. However, it would still have the issue of blocking the hosts part of the mind, so it doesn't just project everything they think.

So, due to the intertwined nature of the tulpa, would you give them the opportunity to control a robot body?

Yeah, probably. If you, as a robot brain in a robot body, had the ability to control other robot bodies, then sure.