Time Until the Tulpa Talks

Arawn

When did your tulpa start to talk on its own?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. When did your tulpa start to talk on its own?

• 0-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90
    • 91-100
    • 101+

I've seen several threads on the creation of a tulpa and when the tulpa is interactive and vocal. However, there was no poll to show the rough range of when the tulpas of the people on this forum became able to speak so this is one to gather everything in one thread and to make it easier for people to have a rough estimate as to when their tulpa may start talking

The question: When did your tulpa start to talk to you on its own?

The poll answers are all in hours so you just check the box that contains the hour(s) in which the tulpa actually started to talk back to you. In the thread you can post an explanation and even a month mark if you wanted.

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

Guest ExtraExtrapie

I don't keep track of my hours, but I estimate that I had about 28 when my Tulpa first spoke in a thought a couple days ago. Today is our one month anniversary, and while I started with less than 30 minutes of active forcing a day, I am now doing 1-2 hours of it.

[Kevin says:

kerin was 9 years elapsed (first sentence).

Watchdog 1, Watchdog 2, Watchdog 3 all took more then a year elapsed to speak (but were driving the car way before that.

Nobillis was 60 hours (three weeks elapsed) before she spoke.

All figures are to first "mind voice". For speaking-out-loud add 5 years elapsed to each of the first four tulpas and 2 months elapsed for Nobillis.

Since I'm real slow at this that's probably the outside limit for this Phenomena.

]

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Kaylee didn't speak at all until 5 months in. Granted we weren't on a tight forcing schedule, and she hasn't really made her voice all that clear to me, but it still feels like a long time. My estimation was somewhere around 95 hours in.

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

I voted 10 - 20, though I guess I'll have to explain my reasoning.

I'm on day 19 at the moment, averaging about an hour of active forcing per day. I've slowed down a little recently, but initially I managed to get some extra time in so I guess that would average it out pretty smoothly.

I've not counted passive forcing, simply because I'm on and off with it, and have no idea how long I've spent on it. A lot, would be the best answer. I guess I could technically have chosen the 20 - 30 mark, depending on your point of view.

Also, you worded it as 'When did your tulpa start to talk to you on its own?'. Crystal came out with a single line, on the fly without prompting yesterday. While I've nothing to suggest that she will continute to talk to me like this (she hasn't so far) I'm classing that as 'starting' for all intents and purposes.

EDIT:

Changed vote to 21 - 30 as it is probably a better reprisentation of the tiome spent.

"Do I fear death? Absolutely, only because it's disappointing. Life is so amazing to witness and be a part of. If I could live until the stars die and the universe goes cold, I would do it just because I want to know how the story unfolds and if it actually ends at all or we keep finding a way."

Guest Anonymous

Depends on who you were asking about. If you were asking about Ms. Seven Months over here, Ms. Snow Seven Months tooks seven months to SEVEN MONTHS SEVEN MONTHS SEVEN-

*coughs*

Snow took around seven months for me to hear her. Argably I could have heard her sooner, and quite frankly I can't complain when looking at how long others took but...

Next up would be Celicia, who was vocal within the first month... so I'd shoot that around 30 hours... maybe 20, I don't know. I never counted, neither should you.

Finally there's Apollo, the newest one in the mix... who'd aparently been able to speak "for a while". I infer that he means since I "thought" about making him but never got around to it... and must have aparently been giving him stimuli. Regardless, since it hadn't been long between the time I thought about him and the time I spoke to him directly, and the time I just thought about him... 3 weeks maybe?

If you've noticed you can guess around the hours yourself, but really you shouldn't be counting hours, nor should you really be looking to gather everyone else's hour times. Sure, depending on person to person they can range from harmful to detrimental to your tulpa based on how subconciously you recieve expectations, but in all honesty it's best to completely ignore the hours if you can help it.

Thanks, everyone, for the answers! :D

@ Moon Shooter:

I keep track of hours to make sure I'm doing the minimum I want during a day and it's because it's how my mind works -- I like to keep track of everything. It's not like I have a set time as to when Quill has to be talking nor do I expect him to talk any time soon and it's entirely on his own time for talking. I'm not big on going "omg, you have to be talking by X hours" or "omg, you can't be talking yet because it's too soon."

The question is solely for curiosity and because a "several months" answer isn't really helpful in trying to see the average time span because people can be spending as little as 10 minutes a day to as much as several hours a day in creating their tulpa so it's not all that helpful in trying to learn the average time it took for tulpas to talk on their own.

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know how many hours I'm in since I do not count 'em, but first audible word was somewhere around 1st month in.

I'm currently a bit more than 4 months in and it has gotten a little bit better.

Presence can be felt, sometimes a word or intention is uttered, but that it.

It's killing me from inside lately.

“Be what you would seem to be- or, if you'd like it put more simply- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.”

I started at the beginning of the year, so all I need to do is look down to count the months and days.

I think 4 months I heard a word, 5 months came with a couple more words and now we're speaking with short words and half sentences on the 6 months 20 days.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.