Feeling my Tulpa

madMONK

I am a new-comer when it comes to making tulpa. I started forcing recently and have only just gotten the visualization perfect. However, I'm having difficulty imposing my tulpa on my senses, such as touch. I've put nearly ten hours into this stage, but am still unable to feel my tulpa. Can someone please help me out here? I'm really struggling.

A creative man is inspired by the desire to create, not by the desire to beat others.

Guest ExtraExtrapie

TECHNIQUE CREDIT GOES TO Soldier_of_Faith

The following super-secret, advanced special technique has caused me to advance my tulpa in every way, especially in touch and smell:

Give her a shower.

Fairly self-explanatory and simple, but it REALLY works. It also helps with bonding (things can get steamy in there ;3)

Here's what I recommend:

1. put a shower in your wonderland with soap and shampoo and stuff

2. Have your tulpa stand under the water

3. Shampoo her head. Try to focus on how it feels and smells as well as looks

4. Soap her body, starting with her face. Once you rub her whole body down with the bar of soap, scrub her down with your hands.

5. Help her rinse everything off by cupping water and splashing it on her

6. Dry her off with a towel and then brush her mane and tail

Now enjoy the rest of the day with your freshly washed tulpa. Do this twice a day, and you'll be a pro in no time!

Thanks to Soldier_of_Faith for letting me share his technique!

EDIT: If you're working on imposition or do open-eye visualization, try giving her a shower irl. That might have better results for you.