-----

My tulpae do feel pain. We tend to aim for realism - they do have to eat, sleep, etc. - so it's only natural that they can feel pain. However, in the event that one of them were to become injured somehow, they would probably just choose to heal themselves and not feel the pain.

On the topic of this, we held our own version of the Hunger Games in our wonderland fairly recently, and reducing pain so no one would get hurt too badly was one of our safety measures (the other was having it so that anything that would cause someone to be seriously injured or killed would simply teleport them out of the arena unharmed).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Alright update on this, Cozmo had possessed me, she accidentally scratched (my) wrist on a zipper, and she said "Ow! What the fuck was that?!"

I guess Fancyboy just chooses not to experience it, what a dick.

Amelia can feel pain, but she doesn't choose to due to it being a nuisance during fights and stuff. Fights involving gutting, goring, stabbing, etc. She also does the whole "realism" thing, hunger, sleep, sickness, etc.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014