A few unanswered questions about possession

KenzieK

Ok so we started working on possession a few days ago and we're super excited! I just have a couple questions that I couldn't find the answer to in other possession threads.

1. How long should it take for the movements to go beyond just twitches and "clicks"? This is just to get a goal in mind and to know if we're doing ok.

2. How can I tell if its me moving my body part (toes for example) or if its really Yuki doing it? What does it feel like when your tulpa moves your body vs. When you move it?

3. Possession seems to be physically/ mentally exhausting for Yuki, even though its just twitching my toes. Is this normal?

Thanks guys!

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

For me at least, it was a couple days of forcing for Reita to be able to completely possess one of my arms. Mana, on the other had, was a fast learner and was controlling almost my entire upper body in a two day span of half hour each.

Whenever one of my tulpas possess anything, it feels sort of like there's a pocket of air between my skin and my muscle-almost like it's 'detatched', in a way. (I'm sorry I can't describe it better :( ) To distinguish between you and your tulpa controlling your body, I would ask if they're the ones doing it. In the past Reita had always gotten frustrated when I parroted or controlled him,so he was adamant about not letting me re-possess my own body. I would suggest finding a way for your tulpa to alert you if you happen to start controlling your body.

A technique I've discovered to help is to have your tulpa conjure up gloves or boots or a bodysuit in the wonderland-basically just an article of clothing based on the part of the body that will be used for possession. We had always used these green latex gloves, mainly because they use those for special effects in movies and for when they wanted to cut out certain body parts-Reita used this as symbolism for his (in this case) arm 'becoming' my body. After we got used to that for a while, Reita began to do more active possession-he would be sitting on my lap (in real life, not wonderland) and would lay on top of me, kind of 'melting' into my skin-basically he would just kind of transition into my body. I would only recommend this for full body possession though, and this is just my personal experience. It's not described as well as I'd hoped, but I hope it helps :)

Also-since possession is different for everyone, so exhaustion is normal. In my case, Reita would be the one who was was tired all the time, while Mana picked it up right away and had no problems. You just have to practice a lot and then it'll get easier! :)

Hope this helps!

1. It generally takes a few days for a tulpa to get used to a physical body. It can be really weird at first and you need to assure them that they can get through the weird feeling that they probably get at first. At first, Fancyboy's finger movement was jerky and unhumanlike. After a few days of constant hand possession, he got used to the way the human body worked. He now moves my arm almost as if I'm a dancer or something, like, really smoothly.

2. You really cannot tell if you believe it's an "alien" movement. The feeling is not alien. It really feels like you are doing it. You need to have constant communication with them and ask "Is that you moving x?".

What I personally did was trick my mind into believing I cannot move my body when Fancyboy is in control. I almost "numb" my nerves. If you've had sleep paralysis, you should know how this feels. When I attempt to move my body, I really just can't when he has my body.

Some tulpas will move your body differently and move differently than you do. In example, Fancyboy types with my palms elevated, instead of how I type, which is with my palms rested on my keyboard.

3. Yes, it can be physically and mentally exhausting for a tulpa. At first, being fully possessed was so exhausting for Fancyboy that I would appear exhausted. He could barely keep my eyes open and he kept nearly falling asleep. It's very normal!

1. How long should it take for the movements to go beyond just twitches and "clicks"? This is just to get a goal in mind and to know if we're doing ok.

2. How can I tell if its me moving my body part (toes for example) or if its really Yuki doing it? What does it feel like when your tulpa moves your body vs. When you move it?

3. Possession seems to be physically/ mentally exhausting for Yuki, even though its just twitching my toes. Is this normal?

I've written a guide that addresses point 1 and 3. Don't have a link since I'm on mobile, but search for "muscle memory" and you should find it. That leaves question 2.

2. For me, possession does not feel different from using the body myself. The only difference is that I'm missing the intent: Normally, movements are preceded by thoughts that I'm gonna perform this movement. This is not the case for me with possession since theses thoughts are internal to the tulpa.

Thank you so much guys we really appropriate the feedback. We're making great progress so far!

Btw I kind of get this numb feeling in whatever Yukis controlling. It is so strange bit I love it! I love every minute of possession. It brings us so much closer.

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Btw I kind of get this numb feeling in whatever Yukis controlling. It is so strange bit I love it! I love every minute of possession. It brings us so much closer.

Oh, that numb feeling is like, exactly what you're supposed to feel! Awesome!