OBE and Tulpa

I wonder if anyone here does out of body experimence?

What is the impact on Tulpa? if it is not imposed

can travel with the host?

Tulpa theory could confirm whether the host leaves the body or it's just a hallucination or dream.

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

Guest Anonymous

I am actually trying to achieve an OBE so i should be able to give you answers as soon as i've done it

It's all based off of what you trick your mind into thinking. Everything tulpa related is a hallucination. OBE is a hallucination. Whatever you believe will happen in some way.

We've always related the psychological aspect of OBE to tulpas, especially when it comes to things like imposition. You would essentially experience what a tulpa who is imposed onto the environment does, seeing things you technically shouldn't see and having your mind assume and make educated guesses as far as what you find or see around the corner.

Now some believe in metaphysical views of out of body experiences, but that would fit on the metaphysics section better.