Finding The Tulpa Drug

Upper Class Twit

http://www.leafly.com/sativa/purple-haze

and

http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/blue-cheese

helped in particular with hearing my tulpa. I was able to make out very crisp/clear sounds. It also seemed to help with visualization, although I was more focused on her voice.Though my tulpa's voice still sounded like my own, I had a funny feeling inside that it was her talking. It also seemed as though that her voice held priority over my other thoughts.

I spent about the entirety of the high forcing. During the session, I could feel a very strange and alien sensation pulsing from my spine throughout the rest of my body. The feeling was tingly and almost numbing. It was until I focused my sense of hearing on the sensation that I could hear my tulpa. The sensation was more than likely her presence being felt, as her voice was coming through in waves in synchronization with each pulse. She spoke in a matter much differently than she usually does, as everything she said sounded like it had a deep meaning behind it.

Furthermore, purple haze seems to have been a catalyst for my tulpa's voice. The effect of me being able to hear her (not as clearly) lingered even after the high was over.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you know who you're talking too right now. I know that cough syrup is terrible for you and is highly addictive. I'm in the know buddy.

No offense intended, I could've sworn you mentioned DXM earlier in the thread. Hey, I just care, sorry for being a pain in the butt. ;)

And no I don't know who I'm talking to, so...hello!

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

No offense intended, I could've sworn you mentioned DXM earlier in the thread. Hey, I just care, sorry for being a pain in the butt. ;)

And no I don't know who I'm talking to, so...hello!

S'all cool. I didn't say I didn't mention it I said I knew the dangers. Also if you want to have a discussion please PM me.

http://www.leafly.com/sativa/purple-haze

and

http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/blue-cheese

helped in particular with hearing my tulpa. I was able to make out very crisp/clear sounds. It also seemed to help with visualization, although I was more focused on her voice.Though my tulpa's voice still sounded like my own, I had a funny feeling inside that it was her talking. It also seemed as though that her voice held priority over my other thoughts.

I spent about the entirety of the high forcing. During the session, I could feel a very strange and alien sensation pulsing from my spine throughout the rest of my body. The feeling was tingly and almost numbing. It was until I focused my sense of hearing on the sensation that I could hear my tulpa. The sensation was more than likely her presence being felt, as her voice was coming through in waves in synchronization with each pulse. She spoke in a matter much differently than she usually does, as everything she said sounded like it had a deep meaning behind it.

Furthermore, purple haze seems to have been a catalyst for my tulpa's voice. The effect of me being able to hear her (not as clearly) lingered even after the high was over.

Thanks for the info.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Two new substances I will try in order to test.

Dream Herb and Wild Dagga.

Dream Herb is different in that its supposed to cause very vivid dreams. The drug itself is not well documented. What I'm going try and do is replicate something that happened not too long ago and try to see if Sonya comes to me in a dream. If it is Lucid I will impose her in it.

Wild Dagga has effects similar to that of THC, but legal and cheap. Experiments will be conducted on the drugs effects on her General attitude as well as the drugs effects on forcing.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

[upper Class Twit, Another easy to get drug that you should try is Benadryl (you can find the stuff in almost every store) it has an active ingredient called Diphenhydramine (DPH), it brings out hallucinations both visual and auditory, makes hearing/seeing your tulpa very easy.

On a smaller dosage it makes tulpaforcing a bit more vivid, and music is more enjoyable as well

On the downside, it can make you sleepy and/or give you a dry mouth

If you're interested here's a chart to help you manage your dosage

Diphenhydramine Dosages

Light: 25 - 150 mg

Medium: 150 - 350 mg

Strong: 250 - 500 mg

Very Strong: 400 - 800 mg

Dangerous: 800+ mg

]

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

[upper Class Twit, Another easy to get drug that you should try is Benadryl (you can find the stuff in almost every store) it has an active ingredient called Diphenhydramine (DPH), it brings out hallucinations both visual and auditory, makes hearing/seeing your tulpa very easy.

On a smaller dosage it makes tulpaforcing a bit more vivid, and music is more enjoyable as well

Diphenhydramine Dosages

]

What else is this in, other than benadryl?

• 2 weeks later...

Diphenhydramine Dosages

]

I took around 300mg~ last night and had some hallucinations, but everyone experiences them at that doseage. I don't know if it was my tulpa or not though, and even she doesn't know o.o

I just hope people don't start getting addicted to the drugs to get results and end up having to deal with the addiction along with the results succeeding or not. I guess nothing beats pure willpower and being resourceful with our own minds than relying more on external substances.

I just hope people don't start getting addicted to the drugs to get results and end up having to deal with the addiction along with the results succeeding or not. I guess nothing beats pure willpower and being resourceful with our own minds than relying more on external substances.

Yeah, throwing an addiction in with no progress would be like tossing salt into an open wound. There's a reason why addictive potential is a factor I look into.