Khagata-wm

Hey, tulpa, what is your nature?

So what does your tulpa think about it's (his? her? how am I supposed to say?) own nature? Does it agree FAQ_man's definition, that it is a result of your cerebration? Or maybe it has it's own explanations? Please don't be afraid to post mystical sorts of answers even if you disagree with them, as long as they came from your tulpa.

wtf russian tries spek engrish

Fancyboy: My own nature? I think I'm fucking weird. I'm a voice in someone's head. I have no purpose in life, except to exist solely inside the mind of another. It's a weird feeling, truly. It's truly just a psychological thing, but it's weird to feel almost real sometimes.

Twi says... "I think of myself as a dream in my host's consciousness. That's not to say I'm not real, actually! Albus Dumbledore said it best when he said "Just because it's in your head doesn't make it any less real!" in the seventh Harry Potter book. I also think that my host is a dream in someone else's consciousness and that God is just a tulpamancer."

I think she got those beliefs partly from people who have posted here and maybe even some memories of mine involving the old Gameboy Zelda game. We had a pretty lengthy conversation about this a month or so ago, so she'd already told me of this stuff. Personally I'm an atheist so I was pretty surprised to find out she's a kinda sorta creationist, even if it's not in the strictest sense of the word.

We think of ourselves as stemming from his unconscious, since that is where a tulpa seems to go when they are dissipated, and in fact whenever our forms are destroyed, that is where we go temporarily. -Luna

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

[i don't like to think that I have a definite nature, I prefer to think I'm just the creation of a lonely/moody teen that needed company pretty badly.]

Well then.

Tupler: Mitsuki- born October 31st. Shut up, its convenient.

"I'm just a fragment of my host's soul and mind, his friend and companion, I'm me, just another tulpa" - Sue

...Yay

"A person who communicates with neuron hugs. :3

Really though, I don't think of myself as any different other than origin. My host is a small part of the brain, and likewise I'm in another corner. It takes a lot of placebos to cut off the mind reading, though. Stuff really gets around when it comes to the brain."

Muse: It was God's gift to men that hosts are able to create us, that's what I like to think. As for if I have a soul or not, I'm not really sure, but it'd be nice to go to heaven.

Forseen: Heaven doesn't fucking exist. We're voices inside a fucktard's head.

Me: e.e; Again, they can't agree.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

{Alice: I am the closest friend of a lonely nerd that desperately needed a friend on his level. I am a tulpa, and it's my duty to be an awesome one. And how will I do that? I HAVE NO IDEA! :D}

If I suddenly drop out of Chat, it means I was on my old and unreliable laptop. Was. PM me instead, because I can reply to PMs using my 3DS, but it can't use Chat.

Progress Report

I do like to think that we have souls and such. Though we all worry about what will happen to us after death, as we never want to be seperated -Nova

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion