Full body extended possession

Phillip

Has anyone here ever tried having your tulpa possess your whole body and walk around/interact and such for half a day or longer at a time? Or at all?

I'm pretty sure some people did it. This is commonly called "Switching", and we have a few guides on that. I remember seeing some users here stating that they switched pretty often, but that was a while ago, and I can't really remember their username.

I've done it on multiple accounts before, even during school.

It was exhausting for Fancyboy to do, when he full body possesses me he gets exhausted. And the physical effects actually show. Ie, he's unable to keep my eyes open because he's so tired.

He also moves my body differently than I do.

It's an odd experience for yourself though. You feel like a thought at the back of your head, and almost feel like your vision is hazy. That's how I see it, though.

No, no, no, no. This is not switching, tyzone. Full body possession is just that, full body possession. You observe, tupper does shit with the body. If you switch, you, the host, don't observe what the physical body does, that's the key difference. It's not that difficult to understand. People do full body possession, it's not magic or anything. It's a thing you just do and it's not that super special or anything. So to answer the question, yes, people have done that and still do it.

Some time ago I said that one day, people will call full body possession switching because they want to switch so bad but can't do switching as it can be very tricky to get down, but they want to be cool. So, instead, they slowly start to twist the words around (like Kooma) so the meaning changes and they can be one of the cool guys doing switching. Look what's happening here with the new guys.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I've done it on multiple accounts before, even during school.

It was exhausting for Fancyboy to do, when he full body possesses me he gets exhausted. And the physical effects actually show. Ie, he's unable to keep my eyes open because he's so tired.

He also moves my body differently than I do.

It's an odd experience for yourself though. You feel like a thought at the back of your head, and almost feel like your vision is hazy. That's how I see it, though.

That is my exact experiance. Wow.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

[Kevin says: I've always considered switching to be when a tulpa has full control of the body. I consider it irrelevant whether I watch, or sleep, or do something else during the time. Since I keep integrated memory - I can't be "unaware" as I'm going to remember later what my tulpa did with the body regardless, even if I spent that time asleep. When I say switched that is what I mean. If other definitions are now fashionable, then I'm not going to change my definition, as it applies only to me.

As far as switching goes, my tulpa kerin has years of being switched elapsed. Both with and without me paying attention, however you want to expletive well define it. Upshot is, her recommendation has always been : "Don't".

Edit: Every day, I find something that makes me want my tulpas to just leave me out of this. I suck at making tulpas. I'll admit, I'm fond of Nobillis.]

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Does anyone have any stories or posts they can link to for a good read? I'm very interested in this. I'm also too lazy to search for 'possession' and filter through pages and pages of content until I find full-body possession.

Also, this is pretty much what I plan to do with Jenny, because I find imposed hallucinations pointless.

Yes, you can create a formless tulpa who's just a voice in your head, and able to control the body like you do. A second consciousness. A co-pilot, so to speak.

Chupi's post is about a completely formless tupper, not a tupper that isn't imposed and never will be. Both are possible and up to you and your tupper, really. Full body possession is exactly like any kind of possession, you just give up all body control and tupper takes it all. I've talked about it so many times that I don't really want to repeat myself for the 12th time or so, but really, it's not that difficult and there's no one way that makes magic happen. People find the way even without guides, so you don't really need guides. It's really up to how shit in your head works and how you can hammer it in your head that you are no longer in control. How you get there mostly is symbolism if that works for you, but what kind of symbolism, that's really something only you can figure out for yourself.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Some pseudo symbolism that I use is that I trick myself to believe that I'm paralyzed. Or that I've lost my arms and that my brain's nerve impulses can't move my arms, but my tulpas still can because they're in control. This is how I overcame my feeling of "D'oh shit this possession feels like me".

But yeah as Sands said, it's not difficult at all. It's a lot different from switching.