I've lost all ability to visualize

I've been working on my tulpa for a month and a half now and I used to be able to visualize incredibly well, like I could go on amazing adventures with her in my mind with dreamlike quality.

It took a few minutes to "transport" myself into our wonderland and we could do whatever there. I'd start off with counting from 1-50 to 100 or so, and go from there.

But as of 6 or 7 days ago I've lost any ability to see anything at all in my mind. I can still see weak things like when I read a book, but to transport myself into the wonderland it has been impossible.

Nothing has changed in any of our methods or routine when I force with her, although I have been under a bit of stress recently.

I'm pretty sure I know the cause of it too: When I try to see anything in my head and I get an image, my eyes move.

I thought it was any sort of caffeine, so I completely stopped any sort of caffeine or other drugs, but no matter HOW hard I try it's impossible to get my eyes to stay still.

I'm really upset over this, and so is she. We changed her form a few days before I lost my ability and I really want to see it. I miss going on adventures with her too :(

Please....anything you guys can suggest will help immensely.

Just take a little pause. I think that our mind's eye (and our whole brain) can be "discharged" like a battery, then don't do anything strenuous with your tulpa for a few days.

I had this happen a couple of months ago. Just recently in the past few days it seems my visualizing ability is coming back. I would say as carmack said probably over time it might come back. Sorry if that is not helpful..

Tulpa/s:

Kudos-Male-Human

Try image streaming. It helps with your visualization, a google search will help. Also you can never keep your eyes entirely still, they make tiny "micro-movements" all the time.

hi

I would understand trying to enter your mind, the problem is that your brain believes your trying to enter it by a dreamlike state (meditation) and therefore attempts light REM (rapid eye movement) state,but since you're conscious you can feel its movement and if you're in a state that is sensitive to its outside environment (meditation) you feel these movements are immediately taken back. I suggest either self-hypnosis or taking a break, your choice. If you have any additional information or questions just ask.

I would understand trying to enter your mind, the problem is that your brain believes your trying to enter it by a dreamlike state (meditation) and therefore attempts light REM (rapid eye movement) state,but since you're conscious you can feel its movement and if you're in a state that is sensitive to its outside environment (meditation) you feel these movements are immediately taken back. I suggest either self-hypnosis or taking a break, your choice. If you have any additional information or questions just ask.

The eye movement is happening when I'm fully awake.

EDIT: I managed to calm my eyes the fuck down with adderal (?), but I'm still having issues visualizing anything beyond simple stuff