Tulpa suicide

Is it possible for a tulpa to kill themselves independently of their creator, even while the creator still acknowledges them?

Pretty sure, yes. Tulpae are usually in complete control of where they "are". I think I've heard of one "going away" for a couple months even and coming back later.

If you're wondering if you can torture your tulpa by making it hate it's existance I don't think anyone has tried it.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Pretty sure, yes. Tulpae are usually in complete control of where they "are". I think I've heard of one "going away" for a couple months even and coming back later.

If you're wondering if you can torture your tulpa by making it hate it's existance I don't think anyone has tried it.

I don't want to try it, but I may be so horrible that I did it naturally.

FUCK

Explain?

It's been five days since my tulpa has last contacted me. Today I developed this odd feeling of "emptiness". My tulpa is not entirely verbal yet, so it could just be natural. I'm still worried though.

I'd prefer not to say why I think they might be mad at me.

Oh that, no that's completely normal. Tulpae just stop talking for a little while for some reason. No one knows why but it happens. Just wait it out, it's fine. And of course keep talking to it and comfort it. it also might be "shy", so tell it that it's alright to talk and it shouldn't feel bad about it.

Oh that, no that's completely normal. Tulpae just stop talking for a little while for some reason. No one knows why but it happens. Just wait it out, it's fine.

What's the longest time anyone has ever recorded as far as this phenomenon goes?

I have no clue. But I don't think it should go on much longer. Like I said, it could be that your tulpa just feels emberrised about talking so it refuses to. Just tell it that it's fine, I'm sure it'll talk in no time.

I have no clue. But I don't think it should go on much longer. Like I said, it could be that your tulpa just feels emberrised about talking so it refuses to. Just tell it that it's fine, I'm sure it'll talk in no time.

I've tried everything short of threatening suicide myself to convince my tulpa to talk.