Tulpa suicide

Just keep at it. Also don't pressure it in any way or else it'll get depressed that it can't talk. Just talk to it like a normal person, keep narrating, it'll catch on eventually. It just needs time, you just need to realize tulpae are very erratic and have their ups and downs.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Just keep at it. Also don't pressure it in any way or else it'll get depressed that it can't talk. Just talk to it like a normal person, keep narrating, it'll catch on eventually. It just needs time, you just need to realize tulpae are very erratic and have their ups and downs.

You're right. I'll stay positive. Thank you

Isn't this kind of what happened to JD1215's Maya? He created a whole history for her with friends and a family, and she got all existential. She said she wanted to blow her brains out. And now she's gone.

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-JD1215-s-Adventures-in-the-Hyperspace

"What did you do today?" "Oh, you know, got called a hater by a schizophrenic's marijuana-fueled wolf hallucination." "Righteous!"

I call her Philos. My BLOG is updated daily.

Isn't this kind of what happened to JD1215's Maya? He created a whole history for her with friends and a family, and she got all existential. She said she wanted to blow her brains out. And now she's gone.

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-JD1215-s-Adventures-in-the-Hyperspace

Yeah, but even he had to avoid her for her to go away.

I definitely didn't create a backstory for my tulpa.

I do not believe that a tulpa can kill themselves as long as you are aware of their presence.

For them to simply die, you will have to ignore them.

And yes, this phase is really common and seems to occur for a majority.

Just keep up the narration and forcing and you'll see that it will work out fine in the end, and to not bother thinking about time, it is just a distracting matter which will only slow down the progress.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.