-----

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could've sworn we had this thread before, but...

I would like for us to push this phenomenon into mainstream awareness, for better or worse. This would make it much easier to garner support for doing proper research studies into the phenomenon, since usually a thing will exist for a time before the academia "discovers" it and does research on it.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

At this point it's primarily a matter of raising public awareness, i.e. by spreading the word about the site and increasing awareness on what a tulpa is and is not.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I would opt in for the mainstream option. I would rather acknowledgement rather than acceptance, people are entitled to live how they want, as long as they acknowledge there are other ways of living. The only way I see tulpas becoming more mainstream, is that if someone with a really cool tulpa, who can paint or draw well, can perform wacky parallel processing shiz and isn't a complete neckbeard, goes onto a really popular TV show with some sort of special medical equipment that shows relevant brain activity.

The last thing I would do is link someone this site, way too many tulponies. Doing so will only be counter productive and end up making tulpas being looked down upon. I think I would just relay my thoughts on tulpas and remind them that it is only from my perspective.

I wouldn't like it to be mainstream, but I would like to see more people going into it. Mainstream is bad because idiots.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Bleh, the mainstream. I can see it now...

Tonight on Fox News: Are Disturbing 'Tulpa' Cults Giving Your Child Schizophrenia?!

Bacn can do without.

^a thousand times this. although I'd like it to be mainstream too.

"Because sometimes the voices outside your head drive you mad, and the ones inside are keeping you sane."

Tulpa: Ansaki, Shade