-----

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i would like to see tulpa gain sientific recognition, but not get popular in the mainstream, just my two cents on the topic. No relation to any of the posts previous to mine

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

What do you guys think? How many different things can we do to speed up various bits of tulpa development? By "different" things, I mean things that might not be something that you'd do with everyday forcing. For example, you don't sleep a wink for a week straight so as to encourage hallucinations, and you then abuse this new ability to impose your tulpas. After you get a good couple hours of imposed forcing in, you go to sleep and then see if your tulpas learned a bit on how to impose themselves. The "Finding the Tulpa Drug" thread is also a sort of offshoot of this idea. Anything that you do outside of forcing that /should/ greatly benefit a tulpa counts.

With that said, are there any people in the tulpa community that you can think of that would particularly benefit from this kind of stuff? For what reasons would you think that, and how can we take that and apply it to others?

To go back to the dreaming thing, I too have noticed a bit of a disconnect between the host's dreams and the tulpa's (ie tulpas may find it difficult to enter host's dreams because their dreams are encapsulated in a completely different space, implying a separate consciousness). We experience consciousness as well and as such, I think we can make inferences on how to develop tulpas by looking at ourselves and how we developed.

At one point in your life, you had no object permanence or stable sense of reality. The world seemed to be inconsistent, and the only thing you consistently recognized was your mother's presence. For tulpas, this could be the same scenario at first.

But later we gain all of the wonderful cognitive abilities that you and I are aware of, and that's pretty obvious.

I don't really know.

It's different with tulpas because they gain knowledge very quickly, and don't leave much time to really analyze how they learn, think, and function. They don't experience the world the same way we do, and on top of that it's difficult to grasp how to develop something when you don't even really know what you're developing.

But if the goal is to make the tulpa as immersive as possible, I think it would be most beneficial to seek activities that increase realism.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Hmm well I am working on a social network site called spark. Im a co founder on it I could ask the others if they would not mind spreading the knowledge of tulpas and then sponsor this site. Im pretty busy myself however to get others to accept it as in the majority then there people will need to view things different. It is common in many places to denote the concept of talking to yourself or creating your own friend or lover whichever you may choose. As for me I always keep a open mind as a investor and a researcher at the same time. So then my question is how much it would take to get this effort spread. Im more then willing to fund said event as long as it is not going to be kicked aside and forgotten. I think somebody should make a factual documentary on tulpas on national television. Thinks to many blogs and sites people who create tulpas are looked down upon and considered off in the head when this is not entirely true. To base every person as mentally off for creating tulpas requires absolute evidence and proof something none of them can provide. What we can provide though is research and factual info that proves the benefits and other things making a tulpa does. Thank you for reading my post and sorry for the grammar errors if anybody on here is prone to want to correct them. I usually dont go out of my way to spell check everything unless its formal.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

Fascinating. It seems like you have friends in high places, or else a lot of money. Would you mind sharing with us which organizations you're affiliated with or work for?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Well in order im the co founder of spark which is a social network site that is still growing. I work for google through a company that I signed a confidentiality agreement so no information on that one for you. I also have two facebook pages im working on getting popular one of them is called the humanist arrow and it just started. The other one is simply labeled BEN and is more of a funny post page then anything. Also im not rich im moderately wealthy however im more then willing to fund it with the money I do have. I do have a few friends in high places but they are not famous at all. The only famous person I know personally is kyle herbert which is a voice actor for anime mainly.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

I would hope so I will talk to the other co founders tomorrow about the site and see if they will sponsor it. Now please keep in mind right now we are a growing site its not big like any huge social network yet since it has only been around for 5 months. That and once both of my pages kick off on facebook I will provide occasional links or info in regards to tulpas moreover this site. Besides that I will ask some of the people I know about it to hopefully give some permanent members to the site. As for financial areas that one is for tulpa spreading as a whole.

Not to derail conversation, but if we want to go mainstream, we, ourselves should do it before anyone else does. 'Cause as long as we're here, some person could swoop in, and make us look bad. And that would definitely not be the start we wanted. I agree with Data about the documentary, though not necessarily that. But it should be done by one of us, as to potentially keep it free of "They're all schizo neckbeards," if not also subvertly swinging it so we look better than normal. Hell, I kinda want to write a book on this...

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson