"Ravagestar's Sphere" How to drive off intrusive thoughts.

Ravagestar

Question

This is a technique I devised to drive off Parrotnoia and give your tulpa the chance to show movement on their own.

*NOTE* The following guide will no doubt sound completely ridiculous, I advise that you bear with me and at least try it before you say that this is utter bullshit :D

Background:

When I was just beginning to force my mind kept throwing random crap inside my wonderland preventing me from really accomplishing anything. I was scared that I might be puppeting Roxanne's movement so I simply told myself there is nothing I can do to control her. To help reinforce that, and help stave off the intrusive thoughts. I imagined a black sphere around us, this sphere was impenetrable. On top of that, I gave Roxanne the ability to dissolve it, I had no control over this sphere in any way. My mind could not invade and interfere with the events in anyway.

*NOTE* For this to actually work you need to believe you have no control over it.

Other methods: In case this doesn't make a lot of sense, allow me to help make it make sense... By using ridiculous symbolism.

For instance, imagine Gandalf. He is standing right next to the giant black sphere incasing your tulpa. You are not in the sphere with her/him. Gandalf is intimidating as fuck. Should you come any closer, gandalf will kick your ass. If you've never seen Lord of the rings, then imagine a huge, six-foot tall, bipedal cockroach. This cockroach is a gang-banger and he lives in a really bad part of town. He is so pretentious that he simply does not give two fucks about the power of your imagination. He is holding a scary looking pocket knife, and he isn't too shy about swinging it around. You can't approach the big black sphere at all, because he is threatening to cut you. "I cut you man! I cut you so bad, you wish I no cut you so bad!" What you're doing, is intimidating yourself, you're keeping intrusive thoughts at bay. Now you officially do not have to worry about you parroting/puppeting your tulpa, because the big, scary ass cockroach will knife your ass if you approach. So just let your tulpa move around on their own and come over to you and ask: "Wtf is with the giant cockroach?"

Explanation:

You're psyching yourself out. You distract your thoughts so your Tulpa's will shine through. You're still focusing on your tulpa, despite the weird giant cockroach looking at you with utter contempt. It's distraction through intimidation, and remember, your tulpa is the only one in control of the sphere. YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE. :D

As this is an experimental process, I want you guys to tell me your experiences with this technique.

And remember

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO TOAD O_O

{Roxanne}

DoB: June 19th, 2013

[Cheryl] <-- Roxanne's "Sister"

DoB: March 23rd, 2014

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I laughed so hard at this. While I can't approve it as a guide, I give you mad props for writing this.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard